Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > The PlayGround

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #4  
Old 26-11-2014
DCM's Avatar
DCM DCM is offline
Spends too long on oOple ...
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Marvelous South Wales!!
Posts: 8,896
Default

I didn't even know you could buy 1 liter of petrol, I thought the minimum was more than that..... Still things must be tight if you are worrying about 0.3p....... And I bet they round up never down.
__________________
dragon paints : team tekin : fusion hobbies :SCHUMACHER RACING : Nuclear R/C for all my sticky and slippery stuff - if it needs gluing or lubing, Nuclear RC is the man!
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:04 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com