Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Car Talk > Hot Bodies / HPI

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #5  
Old 05-12-2014
Richard Lowe Richard Lowe is offline
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 2,398
Default

When I've run mine in the wet I made some splash guards out of scrap lexan to go at the front of the chassis and block the vents on the shell, then taped round the side of the shell (the kit shell fits the profile of the chassis really well). I also got an old foam insert and cut it to fit under the front propshaft between the steering bellcranks to catch any stray splashes.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:11 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com