Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Car Talk > XRAY

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #3  
Old 23-01-2016
fivepointnine fivepointnine is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Somerset, UK
Posts: 210
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buggyman View Post
Hi all, I need a little help here. I am running my xb2 as per kit setup with the medium front plastics and 40 gram under lipo weight and I can't seem to to get rear traction. When I apply the brakes or try to accelerate out of a corner, the back end want to come around. Any suggestions?.
I did my setup as per the Malin EOS on petit. Only difference is I am running composite front bulkhead and only 25G under the lipo instead of 50g. Lipo to the front. My rear end was absolutely locked in on medium grip carpet. I mean LOCKED in.
__________________
PR Racing UK
Absima UK
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:39 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com