Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > Electrics

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #14  
Old 15-02-2016
cmgreen's Avatar
cmgreen cmgreen is offline
Mad Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Gods Country-Tyne & Wear
Posts: 1,114
Default

MB Models stock them

Wouldn't of thought there would be a warranty if purchased outside the UK

Best investment I have bought!

Quote:
Originally Posted by simonrhart View Post
What shops in the US sell the Sanwa exzes z? I see amain doesn't. I normally buy my stuff from amain because it is way cheaper than buying stuff over here in the UK. Now looking for somewhere in the UK where I can get the Exzes Z - I too am put off by a £430 price tag for something that costs around $430 USD.

Cheers
Simon
__________________
'There are two choices in life-Take it or leave it !'

Yokomo - Nemoracing
Sb Designs
http://www.fairfueluk.com/
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com