|
|||||||||||||||
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
What a day, weather awesome, racing awesome, shrccc didn't win, not so awesome hehe.
There was some great racing out there yesterday. Highlights for me was leading till the last lap in the A final only to roll it and let Phil through. Coming up to the corner table top before the line Matt Perry says to me " I'll just stay behind you" I was somewhat over cautious and broke to much before coming down the other side where Matt didn't. I'll I heard from Matt was a high pitched "ooohaah" lol Best move of the weekend was Matt Perry's last lunge to secure second in the 4wd A over the final tabletop and taking second place by .1 of a second, Top work! Thanks everyone for a really fun day, looking forward to the summer series.
__________________
SHRCCC Committee - Membership secretary & Treasurer. Amature racer, professional crasher. |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|