Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > Vintage RC

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #9  
Old 17-03-2016
rob m's Avatar
rob m rob m is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: rochdale
Posts: 463
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bomber View Post
Offset for those wheels nothing like the offset on the HPI 5 spoke I have on my car though, when I tried all the modern wheels I have the wheel fouled on the wishbone, luckily I discovered a box of old wheels in the loft but would still like so dish wheels to fit.

Heres my car which I believe is a MK1?

Untitled
I had some of the hpi wheels and the fronts are a different offset to the original wheels, they made the front track width the same as the rear wheels, guess it was a cheaper way to upgrade your mk1 zxr to the same width as a mk2.
give the ftx vantage wheels a try , they are the same offset as the original wheels , don't need any chopping/trimming to fit and are only £8 a set of four from the ftx website.

Last edited by rob m; 17-03-2016 at 07:59 PM.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:30 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com