Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > General Race Chat

View Poll Results: Update on for sale section rules
Should all posts in the for sale section have photos? 81 92.05%
Should it be left it as it is? 7 7.95%
Voters: 88. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #2  
Old 23-12-2017
cjm_2008's Avatar
cjm_2008 cjm_2008 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 889
Default

Although I have found the attachment upload system to be a bit of a ball-ache, that's usually because I've been trying to upload images that were >400kb.

I think photos are a must. I'd go as far as to suggest that they should also feature a handwritten dated note to re-assure buyers that the thing they're potentially paying for actually does exist.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:12 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com