Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > General Race Chat

View Poll Results: Update on for sale section rules
Should all posts in the for sale section have photos? 81 92.05%
Should it be left it as it is? 7 7.95%
Voters: 88. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #4  
Old 23-12-2017
Paddyeds's Avatar
Paddyeds Paddyeds is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Wales
Posts: 40
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeboy44 View Post
if a post has links to photos (ie facebook) I don't see this as being a bad thing

you have even more info on the seller then like his own facebook account etc
Facebook is blocked on the pc I use in work for viewing oople so none of the photos show up anyway.
Also a lot of photo hosting sites are blocked.
The only forsale pages I get to see photos on are the ones directly uploaded to the forum database.
I for one won't buy anything without seeing photos first
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:12 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com