|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Recently found on ebay:
UNLIKE SIMULAR SUBARU SOLD ON EBAY, THIS ONE COMES WITH A SUPER CHIP IN THE CURCUIT BOARD GIVING IT MORE POWER AND SPEED http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/WICKEDLY-FAST-...QQcmdZViewItem Where do I get such a super chip from for my b4?! Do you think LRP know about these yet? Check out the picture too, it's awesome
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Forget modding my B4, I'm racing one of these at the Kiddy regional...
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
I've just realised it does actually have "super chip" etched into the top of it lol
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'm not sure if that's ms paint'd on or actually on the transmitter :/ But it does say up tp 40km/h, downhill with the wind behind it
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Wow, nice wiring
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
SUBARU IMPREZA WARNING!!! SOME SUBARU IMPREZA MAY LOOK THE SAME, BUT THAT'S WERE IT STOPS ...WERE it stops... nice! |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Don't forget the curcuits... ARRGH.
__________________
http://japazzle.wordpress.com |
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Would you run this in low speed or go straight into high speed ? OOOOOoooooo I dont think I could wait.
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|