|
|||||||||||||||
|
#21
|
||||
|
||||
|
I used HP (not the sauce wise guys lol) on my Optima restore wheels. They were pretty yellow, luckily no scuffs, just OLD......immersed them fully in HP in direct sunlight for a full day.
Rinsed, and boom, lovely white wheels, it does work for sure, but, obviously, if you have any form of adhesive/CA on the rim, i don think it'll do much in that area, so they need to be pretty decent wheels for this to work fully. Its worth a bash, it saved me a fortune in buying NIP 1984 Kyosho wheels. lee
__________________
INSERT COIN
|
|
#22
|
||||
|
||||
|
This is the result I have so far:
![]() The background is the white I'd be looking for. It's still far off - in fact it's still very close to the original wheel on the left, but then again the conditions for proper UV exposure weren't there in the last 30 hours Plus, it's 97% water, so this stuff is a pretty mild blend.The most important thing I see so far is that the nylon residing in the Hydrogen Peroxide doesn't seem to harm it. Ok, perhaps it changes with more UV exposure, but so far, so good
|
![]() |
|
|