Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Car Talk > Team Associated

Old 16-11-2008

Default Front one way

For indoor, what do u boys generally prefer in your b44? One way or diff? What differences are there?

I've only ever used one way since owning it, what would i notice if i went to a front diff? more or less turn in, braking etc?

Any advice as car is in bits at moment
Old 16-11-2008
#1 ZX5 fan

Onw way diff is more steering on and off power and no braking to front wheels. It used to be said the one way was usually faster but harder to drive however the diff has had something of a resurgence recently.

Nortech is ACE!
Old 16-11-2008

Default One-Way!!!

Hey,

I have recently popped my one-way back in my B44 which I run indoors at DMS in Watford (which is a fab club!!!!) and at the moment I am loving it. I used to just run the front diff but now I am beginning to get with grips with the one-way I don;t think I will go back to it. You'll find that you can just ease off the throttle and let the car roll round a corner. You do get more steering out of a one-way and it is more aggressive.

Andy
Old 16-11-2008

i bought a b44 a few months back after a long break from off road and found i couldnt get used to the car at all, after trying many adjustments i almost gave up, untill someone suggested buying a front one way. i found the car was instantly faster through corners and generally better to drive. although as stated before it did become a bit more aggressive, (just remember not to brake half way round corners ). loads more fun to drive though. to me it felt more like a 2wd to drive (which is what i used to race) but lots more power out the corners, i definately prefer the one way