Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Trade Room > For Sale

Old 05-01-2012

Default Mamba Max Pro ESC

For sale is my Castle Creations Mamba Max Pro brushless speed controller. The controller is used but in excellent condition.

Information and specification can be found here

http://www.castlecreations.com/produ...a_max_pro.html

The speedo normally retails at around £120 in the UK.

It is an excellent speedo and has many features of the much more expensive units such as 'turbo' timing advance and infinite throttle curve adjustment, adjustable B.E.C voltage and many other things. It can also operate in sensored or sensorless mode, or a combination.

The ESC has had the firmware updated regularly, and free firmware updates can be downloaded from the Castle Creations website.

It also comes with the USB adaptor to allow connection to a computer (with a std USB cable) to alter the various settings, of which it has many, and the previously mentioned firmware. I will also include the field link which allows changes to some of the speedo settings trackside where a computer may not be available. This retails at around £25 alone. Information here.

http://www.castlecreations.com/products/field_link.html

If you are interested please pm your email address and I can send some pictures.

I should say I have found this speedo to be excellent but am selling simply because I could not get it to fit neatly in my Durango. It is by no means huge by todays standards and will fit in most cars fine.

I am asking a very reasonable £65 posted for the lot, or £55 for the ESC alone.

Thanks for looking.

Chris