Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK > West Bridgford Model Car Club

Old 12-07-2011

Default Lift required

right sorry if i have the wrong page but i was told by robbie to ask on the wbmcc paige due to wanting to ask if there was a possibility thaat if anyone lives near lowdham or even in lowdham it would be really appreaciated if you was able to give me a lift on friday nights due to my dad and his missis have just had twin baby girls and there alot of work cos at 6 oclock they have to be put to bed any requests atal would be most appreaciated just want to have the chance to race at your club i did last time and the first time i went and came 3rd in my first race so please do get back to me many thanks jamie
Old 14-07-2011

Hey mate, are you afraid of full stops or something? They're free so just put them in where you want them.

Re the lift, sorry but I'm already in Bingham. Not sure who comes from that way, but this is the right place to ask. Hope to see you racing.

In The Pits: Yokomo R12C, Yokomo MR4-TC Custom, Yokomo MR4-TC Pro, Yokomo MR4-Rally, Tamiya Blitzer Beetle, Tamiya M05.

Driven: Race Red Fiesta ST
Old 14-07-2011
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

yes jamie........he is a cock

TRADE FEED BACK.... http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34486
Old 26-07-2011

Talking

All being well i should be going this week, it'll be my first time at the club! Can give you a lift, i'll be coming from Gedling - through Burton Joyce way so can drop by, where about in Lowdham are you? Message me and i'll see if i can help!

Dan