Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > Electrics

Old 12-01-2010

Default Balance Leads for Trak Power Lipos

I am needing a shop or a web address that sells cheap the plug-in Balance leads of use with Trak Power Dark Saddle Lipos

I am using a Fusion Ethos LX41b Pro Charger with Integrated Balancer Port.

I have the JST-EH Port on the Charger and adaptor Boards for flight Power/Thunder Power & JST-XH.
Its the cable that go's from the cell lead to any of the above sockets.

Also the Trakpower Cell say do not exceed 8.42 V, when I charged the calls without a Balance lead, in 2cell Lipo mode at 4A the charger was saying it was at 8.40V so I took the Cell off charge.

Am I save allowing the charger to carry on until it cuts off the cell and will the balance lead help keep control of the charging.

I need to know this so that like most people, I can charge and race a 2ND car safe without having to keep me eyes on the cells all the time.
Old 12-01-2010
Spends too long on oOple ...

If it is a lipo charger then yes the charger will charge up to 8.4volts then the charge current will start to fall until it hits 0A. Then it will cut off. Just make sure you have your setting are right and everything will be fine.

A

I always thought by 2013 we would have flying cars, but we have got blankets with sleeves!

Old 12-01-2010

If you can get hold of a Fusion charger, then you can get hold of one of these - designed for the Fusion range.

Has a JST-EH plug on one end, along with 4mm bullets, and the standard 2mm and 4mm plugs on the other end.
Old 12-01-2010
Mad Member

I have dark series saddles and purchased this lead which fits my charger. Good value too

http://demonpowerproducts.co.uk/prod...oducts_id=4304
Old 12-01-2010

That won't directly fit his charger though - he'll need to use his JST-XH balance board with that stuck in it - too many connections that could skew the fine voltage readings for my liking. Maybe I'm just fussy though.

To answer a question in the original post that I've only just noticed, the charger will cut off when it (the pack) gets to ~4.2V per cell - it will fluctuate slightly - you're fine leaving it be.
Old 13-01-2010

Thanks a Lot will give it a charge tonight fully. And will go for the demon lead.