Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > General Race Chat

Old 10-07-2021
Mad Member

Default Where are you

Brca where's your response your not a very responsive outfit just have ago and go to ground no letter no proper email really guys your a joke making fun of if disabled kids is your bag so where is christopher and newton the pair of clowns
Old 11-07-2021

I think you need too elaborate on this. Your comments are a making a serious accusation. Making fun of disabled people or persons is not acceptable from any persons or organisation. I think an more detailed explanation Is required rather than just a brief post on the forums.
Old 11-07-2021
Mad Member

There's nothing brief about it they go to ground when questioned regarding issues and use silly covid rules to operate a dictator type operation run by the chairman they do not offer support neither do they listen to anyone's concerns simply live by the rules or be banned that's long and short of it small minded people who have crawled up the ladder to posititions which Frankley they are not capable of holding down little hitlers with no army hiding behind an organisation with zero power they don't use a committee just heir newton throwing his usual and considerable weight around
Old 11-07-2021
Spends too long on oOple ...

Send a message via MSN to mark christopher

Quote:
Originally Posted by adey View Post
I think you need too elaborate on this. Your comments are a making a serious accusation. Making fun of disabled people or persons is not acceptable from any persons or organisation. I think an more detailed explanation Is required rather than just a brief post on the forums.
if you read these

http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=208971

http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=209247

You will see that Bert Digler (Real name Rob Harris) has been name calling insulting and offensive to both BRCA officers, BRCA Members and oOple forum members (even calling one a nonce) which he deems acceptable.

After he received a 3 month time out he made further comments (second link) which he received a 2nd letter explaining he is no longer a BRCA member for abusive and personally insulting attacks. (which he deems acceptable)

He then sent the BRCA secretary a message further slating the BRCA and its officers.

its highly unlikely his membership will ever be renewed.

In his email it clearly explains the method of contact he should use moving forward.

If he wishes to discus this further then he has the correct procedure to follow.

His allegations are all unfounded, but I'm sure we will hear from his solicitor, our side is all documented and ready.

No one from the BRCA will be entering into a discussion on here with him about it.

Mark Christopher

BRCA Membership Officer

Last edited by mark christopher; 11-07-2021 at 10:00 PM.
Old 12-07-2021

No. I think it's very wise not too enter a discussion on here about it. As your included threads suggest... It quickly gets out of hand and ends up as a slanging match. I think this issue is really for this Bert Diggler and the brca too sort out privately but certainly not on here. If he feels he has a case then he can try too persue it with the motor sport association or whoever but posting on here is not the way and certainly not with threatening behavior. The oople admit team should read your included threads and take appropriate action as they contain threats of violence. We are here too enjoy and promote this hobby and behaviour like this does neither.
Old 14-07-2021

We are playing with toy cars in uncertain times. Enjoy it, rules are rules. Could be worse, people have lost loved ones - if the rules don’t suit you then it must be for your safety.
Old 23-08-2023
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark christopher View Post
if you read these

http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=208971

http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=209247

You will see that Bert Digler (Real name Rob Harris) has been name calling insulting and offensive to both BRCA officers, BRCA Members and oOple forum members (even calling one a nonce) which he deems acceptable.

After he received a 3 month time out he made further comments (second link) which he received a 2nd letter explaining he is no longer a BRCA member for abusive and personally insulting attacks. (which he deems acceptable)

He then sent the BRCA secretary a message further slating the BRCA and its officers.

its highly unlikely his membership will ever be renewed.

In his email it clearly explains the method of contact he should use moving forward.

If he wishes to discus this further then he has the correct procedure to follow.

His allegations are all unfounded, but I'm sure we will hear from his solicitor, our side is all documented and ready.

No one from the BRCA will be entering into a discussion on here with him about it.

Mark Christopher

BRCA Membership Officer
You never did respond did you no email nothing in the post your sad weird and the chairman tried to get me the sack shame he's a crook and your not much better no emails no letters no communication nothing yet you still chase me on Facebook what a sad individual you are enjoy 2 years why do you keep checking my fb profile tbh you should be in Wakefield
Old 03-09-2023

Quote:
Originally Posted by bert digler View Post
You never did respond did you no email nothing in the post your sad weird and the chairman tried to get me the sack shame he's a crook and your not much better no emails no letters no communication nothing yet you still chase me on Facebook what a sad individual you are enjoy 2 years why do you keep checking my fb profile tbh you should be in Wakefield
Old 11-09-2023
Mad Member

Dickhead really pathetic individual
Old 11-09-2023
Mad Member

It's a real shame there's a load good blokes in the brca Terry Chris etc then there's you and Darren
Old 16-09-2023

Quote:
It's a real shame there's a load good blokes in the brca Terry Chris etc then there's you and Darren
we have 8000 good members, then have to deal with a moron like you!

Last edited by mark christopher; 18-09-2023 at 05:42 PM.
Old 19-09-2023
Mad Member

You have my address pop down hae a chat simple you might actually learn something
Old 24-09-2023

Quote:
You have my address pop down hae a chat simple you might actually learn something
Why would i waste my time, popping to see a non BRCA member who does not race rc whom i have no interest in?

Last edited by mark christopher; 24-09-2023 at 09:58 PM.