Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Trade Room > For Sale

Old 12-05-2012

Send a message via MSN to Matt_N
Default Tamiya TRF416x with spares

Up for sale is my TRF416x racer, as I simply don't use it now due to a change in direction (I want to do off-road). The car has been raced outdoor in the past, so the chassis has the wear and tear associated with such use. A comprehensive selection of spares and tuning options will be included, as well as a HPI Flux Pro 13.5t motor, which has probably only had 45mins-1hour of use. Tyres are Sorex 28R's with JB inserts, just about the best for carpet racing, these have done probably 30 mins of track time altogether. How for the important bit, the pictures

Car and bodyshell Bodyshell is a Protoform Mazdaspeed 6, few cracks but very usable

Chassis pictures Shocks are fitted with 53876 Aluminium Damper Retainers

Spares
C-Hubs, steering blocks and rear hubs

Tuning options Rollbars, thin upper deck, pair of red TRF, pair of yellow TRF and 2 pairs of Blue TRF Springs

Spare Chassis 1 Looks to be completely un-used

Spare Chassis 2 Has been used outside, so general wear and tear associated with outdoor use

NIP Spares 54143 Low Friction Front Belt, 42118 3x32mm Blue Titanium Turnbuckles, 42120 3x42mm Blue Titanium Turnbuckles, 50994 5mm Suspension Balls, 53989 Centre Pulley (18t), 54175 Split Suspension Mounts 1D-1XD, 53601 Low Friction Rod Ends, 53574 TRF Damper Rod guide and O-Rings, 54207 Low Friction Belt Rear x2

Selection of used spares
Shocks and shock parts

Drivetrain spares Used Spec-R gear diff, TRF Ball Diff, this feels and looks unused, Spool pulley, Spool coupling, Spool outdrives (both new and used) with aluminium covers, 18t centre pulleys, Diff Carriers, Servo Saver, Muchmore diff grease (not much left), Muchmore Thrust grease (quite a bit left)

Chassis Spares Front bulkheads, Steering bridge x2, Front shock tower, Rear shock tower, motor cooling scoop, Front arms x3, Rear arm, Front belt, Bodyposts

Suspension mounts 1XB mount, 3x 1XA mounts, 1B Mount, 3x 1C Mounts, 4x 1D Mounts and spacers

Drivetrain spares 3x Aluminium 42mm Driveshafts, 3x 44mm Aluminium Driveshafts, 3x Steel 46mm Driveshafts, hexes, 2x Axles (1 has a broken hole, but other pair of holes are usable), 4x Inner Hingepins, Outer hingepin, CVD Rebuild kit

More spares 3x Rear Belts, Turnbuckles, Rod ends, 2x 80t spurs, 1x 82t spur, 1x 87t spur

What you're getting:
Chassis and shell
All the spares pictured
HPI Flux Pro 13.5t motor
Plus an assortment of screws and spacers.

For the whole lot, I'd like £300 posted, but am willing to entertain sensible offers. Can accept Paypal (goods only please), bank transfer, cheques and postal orders (please allow a few days to clear), cash on collection or cash sent in the post (entirely at owners risk). I'm located in SP10, Andover.

Matt