Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > Vintage RC

Old 12-03-2013

Default Losi xxx psi conversion

I was just wondering ive got a losi xxx mid motor psi conversion with 4 gear gearbox in, its different to the cr2 its has the upper and lower deck chassis
has any body any idea whats its worrth!
cherrs
Old 13-03-2013

Bit of a difficult one - there was a period about a year ago when good CR2s seemed to command quite high prices & got sold very quickly, now it seems the opposite is true... there was one on ebay that was advertised as 'as new condition', it had all the brass bits but was sold for just under £60!! http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Losi-cr2-b4-/130852998627? (not sure if it actually met the reserve?)

I have recently retired my CR2, but I am reluctant to advertise it for sale because I know I just won't get enough for it.. which is a real shame as it still is a very competent car (in its last race I finished 2nd in the A at a Silverstone Club meet). On this basis I would have thought that the same would be true of the PSI car (my car has a PSI 4-gear gearbox too ) - you maybe lucky and find that the novalty factor of this American conversion will attract a curious buyer but it might also put some people off?