Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Car Talk > Xtreme - VEGA

Closed Thread

Old 24-03-2010

Thumbs down Get the Predator out of a shelf is not an option

Hello,

If you are expecting a good service level, pass your way...

TeamXtrem answers email... sometimes.
TeamXtrem send parcel... When they want.
TeamXtrem send parts parcel by unregistered mail.

And people i am in touch with tried to phone them but did not reached them.

It seems that "most of" orders are send in variable delay, but do not try to know wich delay, this is a waist of time.

I am actually waiting since 93 days for an upgrades & spares order. It seems it has been lost at this time. teamXtrem used to reply my mails within 1 or 2 days untill the dialog became a little bit orageous (they did suggest i had the parcel, but complain to do not...).
I am now sending an email 3 times a week, no more answer since weeks...

TeamXtrem are not professionnal, racing with a Predator is not an option actually.

Sorry, That is so good looking.

Last edited by hagard_dusud; 27-03-2010 at 12:28 PM. Reason: Delet Mp's proposal
Old 24-03-2010

I'm actually struggling to find anyone saying anything good about there service. I know team xtreeme visit this site and would be nice for them to put all this straight.

XRAY
Tecnopower
AKA
AMMO Fuel
HUDY
RC Disco
Old 24-03-2010

I think we all know that this thread is going to build up to make some very uncomfortable reading for Team Xtreme. It just depends how they deal with it. They really need to bite the bullet and come out and say that they really haven't been up to scratch with customer service. If it looks like they want to change then it may end up saving the company. My money will be that they will just bury their heads in the sand whilst it all falls apart around them as that looks like company policy just now.

A month ago I came to within 2 clicks of buying a new X11 with a lot of spares, lipo chassis, orange steering arms etc. This was despite a lack of communication from the company. I had to almost beg them in the end to respond. It was only through a lot of encouragement from others on this forum that I should give it a go that I got that far. I checked the prices and though it wasn't cheap I went for the purchase. Then at the last minute they added VAT on (all users of the site will know that this comes as a surprise as you assume it's already on by that point) and that was the last straw for me, just too expensive to gamble on. I ended up buying an X10 second hand to test the water and going for a new Durango (which from sales service to the actual car itself was a dream by the way)

It looks to me that they have got this far by goodwill of their customers and is taking on more of a charity status now. After reading about Nismo and him being told that it didn't get sent for 3? weeks because of the snow I would suggest that they are now just tacking the mick. This thread could be a line in the sand and they have to think hard on what happens now.
Old 24-03-2010
Mad Member

those that know me, will know i have a long history now with the predator, even running a website as support for that car. (www.the-pred.co.uk) however, because of their poor service, i am now running a cat sx.

i have even sent them an e-mail (because they dont answer the phone) offering to be a distributor for their parts in an effort to further support the company. i have never received a reply.

if i had the money, i would have bought the company when richard weatherley was selling it....that's how much i like the car!
Old 26-03-2010

Although I've only made a few orders, the main issue I've had is the delay in receiving parts. The last one which contained parts I needed to repair the car so I could run it took 3 weeks (which was due to a faulty pda machine apparently). To be fair to team extreme though I have always had prompt replies to emails.

Thier website would defo be improved by including VAT though as its very misleading when ordering!
Old 26-03-2010

i not being surprised that teamXtreme havent come over to say anything...
Old 27-03-2010

they are criminals
someone must send them the police

i have a friend of myne here in Greece and he never got his car
they ate his money
its theyr trick ppl

forget about them nice car but it doesent worth it
you will only loose your money and time with them.
Old 27-03-2010

here in Greece it is called Consumer Protection Institute
how it is called there in the UK ?
Old 27-03-2010

well before we start calling names i would like to keep this civilized, i understand there may have been issues some have had but i would like XTREME to chime in and say something, this code of silence is not helping, i know in business sometimes you have to hold your tongue but this wouldnt be the time.

Team Xtreme, your companies name is on the line, i hope you have the courage to save it.

good luck in the future, but if you cant own up to this and move foward then what is that saying for your team drivers who are out there supporting the car? What is that showing to your customers, current and future?

I'll leave it alone now, but i'll be waiting to see what car i'll be running, your response is my determining factor, and i need four cars this year to support my team. thats over $2000 usd just in cars not even including parts, wheels, etc...
Old 27-03-2010

Wow, thank goodness I saw this post. I was going to buy the x11 because it's so different in design, just as a collection piece. I guess I'll pass on it.
Old 27-03-2010
Spends too long on oOple ...

Send a message via MSN to mark christopher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Griffiths View Post
I'm actually struggling to find anyone saying anything good about there service. I know team xtreeme visit this site and would be nice for them to put all this straight.
well i did tell you!!!!
Old 27-03-2010

If you buy always use your visa as if it never arrives you can get your money as it is protected.

As you guys are saying half the battle is customer service and if good (like kyosho, schumacher, traxxas) you always go back and spend more than you actually need which is good business sense.
Answer UK team driver
Designer of the Lazer ZX/ZXR carbon fibre tub chassis
Designer of the Lazer ZXRS
Old 27-03-2010

Anyone PM's Ellis as he raced one over winter?

Would be a shame to loose another brand, but customer service is key to the business.
Old 27-03-2010
Smirnoff Ice dancer

Send a message via MSN to ben

Yanina was on oOple about 3 hours ago! Suprised there isnt a reply from anyone on here yet. Maybe the team drivers can show some light on whats going on?
Old 27-03-2010

This is nothing to do with team drivers. They have nothing to do with distribution etc. This is a matter for Team Xtreme them selves.

Chris

XRAY
Tecnopower
AKA
AMMO Fuel
HUDY
RC Disco
Old 27-03-2010

The reason I have not responded to this is because it is on an open forum. As you may or may not realise, all the facts are not on here. Trying to keep things professional I am not going to divulge any customer information.

A few points to bear in mind though:

An order was sent out - it went 'missing' a claim has been made with Royal Mail. It is now out of our hands.

Someone who has put there 'bit' in did request a Team Drive but was turned down. If they thought there would be problems why would they want to be a Team Driver?

We do have 100's of customers worldwide, the majority are happy and have not had any problems.

I will admit that we have had 'email' issues which was posted about on here. Which meant we 'lost' of emails and was unable to respond. As for phone calls, we are not always in the office as we do a lot of R and D. Also a lot of prototyping, which means we are machining and cannot hear or get to the phone.

Ben - I was not on here 3 hours ago, I don't log out.

I'm sure me posting on here will only generate more inaccurate responses - the reason for me leaving it alone.

I cannot stop people posting inaccurate information on here - who or what you believe is entirely up to you. If you want to miss out on a brilliant unique piece of engineering too because of this without finding out first hand is also up to you.

However if you do have any questions or queries, please email or pm me. Here is my personal email address: yanina@teamxtreme.co.uk

http://www.teamxtreme.co.uk
Old 27-03-2010

Before you go making serious accusations - I suggest you check all the facts correctly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paranic View Post
they are criminals
someone must send them the police

i have a friend of myne here in Greece and he never got his car
they ate his money
its theyr trick ppl

forget about them nice car but it doesent worth it
you will only loose your money and time with them.

http://www.teamxtreme.co.uk
Old 27-03-2010

That's cleared that up then, non of this is Team Xtremes fault. I'm now completely at ease in ordering my spare parts and paying in advance (that's because I've never applied to be a team driver)
Old 27-03-2010

Sorry, but i can not beleive any more.

You sent parcel using unregistered mail in order to do not pay a 5£ extra... You decide to take the chance as few percentage of parcels are lost... As it is your decission, it is not to your customers to endure for this.

Who here think i should re-order the same parts and pay the entire bill (70£) for a lost parcel ?

But we are not only talking about a lost parcels, We are talking about the fact you absolutely are not able to respond to your customers expactations.
You have over the worwilde forums 100's of unsatisfacted customers, including the administrator of a predator dedicated forum. Untill when will you keep your eyes closed ? You have to increase your customer satisfaction rate... It si not possible to continue this way.

My case is symptomatic, as you answer rarely to mails, as you do not take your reponsabilities about postage, as you never send me the postal references even if requested many times.. I really wonder what and who i can beleive. Can you understand that ?

@ paranic : sorry for your friend, but please keep the dialog serene.

@ Bagman : Yes, go for a Pred, it is really a wonderfull machine i would like to see more. Just keep in mind i never applied for being a team driver.. I just want to be able to order some parts. I actually do have only 1 wheel set, i do not have any spares if a brake happend and i built my XRS without the necessaries upgrades i ordered.

I still want to race the Pred, but i want a minimum of teamXtrem implication in order to meet customers needs.

Still sorry for this. Feel sorry by the situation.
Old 27-03-2010

Don't get me wrong hagard_dusud, I've got a feeling that I'm on your side here, sarcasm is difficult to pull off when it's written down.

I think that your last post sums up the general feeling here. Everyone is very nice and polite as well as loyal to the product (as we all agree it's a good yet different car and we all bought it to stand out from the crowd let's be honest).

A lot of drivers with teamxtreme issues have recommended the car to me despite the service. The word persevere has been used a lot. Not one you'd associate with a company with 100's of satisfied international customers. Have a look at the phrasing Lowie used when selling his X11 on this site and he was a BIG fan of the car. I'll stick with my X10 but only as my reserve car and have my DEX410 as the main car. How long will people keep recommending the car despite the service remains to be seen. As Yanina is losing the trust of most people now (how many people seriously believe the not logged out excuse mentioned above, she wasn't logged in at 5 this morning but was on last night. She should learn a bit about the internet before using that sort of lie). What get's me is that STILL nothing is their fault.
Closed Thread