Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Trade Room > For Sale

Old 02-03-2009

Default Stick pack Cells & Much More stick pack discharger

Since I've now gone to Li-po for my Tamiya Mini and ABC Mini I'm selling my stick pack cells

Please PM me with any questions you have B)

1st up are 4 packs of LRP matched Sanyo 1700 N-SCRC cells......these maybe old but still pack a punch for Tamiya Mini's running stock motors, come with there original boxes and are fitted with grippa Dean plugs, not long fitted the end caps and re-heatshrank them They have little squares of heatshrink taken from the side (see pics below) where they have been discharged on a Much More stick discharger.....these cells charge upto between 1800-1950mah
Looking for £25 plus post for the 4 packs

Next up are 2 packs of cells 1 Ansmann 1500mah Nicad and a Team Orion 2400mah Nimh, both packs are aorund 2 months old and have been discharged on the same discharger as the 1700's No connectors on these packs sorry
Looking for £10 plus post

Much More Stick pack discharger....cracking bit of kit for anyone who runs stick packs, around 2 months old, boxed
Looking for £23 plus post

2 packs of Demon matched Yuntong 4300mah 4 cell packs, I have 6 packs of these and only really need 4 as I bought these for 12th racing! so the 2 newest are up for sale! there is some slight damage to the heatshrink where they must have rubbed, other than that they are in very good condition, for club use they were only charged to 90% using my Robitronics charger as to not stress the cells, both come with the plastic boxes you see in the pics
Looking for £14 each plus post SOLD

1 Energy E.C 4000mah 7.4v 20C Lipo, bought this in error as it's way too long (around 145mm) for my ABC Mini.
Looking for £13 plus post
Old 03-03-2009

Bump....list updated