Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Trade Room > For Sale

Old 23-03-2010

Default Brushless Lipo powered buggy - Caster Racing EX1 (plus batteries x 11)

RC 1/8th buggy, Lipo battery powered. Caster Racing EX1 ready to race 1/8th model with brushless motor. Had little use and has been upgraded to include new 'PRO' chassis and chassis braces and threaded Hong Nor big bore shocks. Comes with original box plus spare wing and three sets of tyres. Biggest upgrade is controller and receiver which is a Spectrum DX6i (2.4Ghz stick radio converted for rc car use) and the addition of a super high power steering servo. This is one seriously quick buggy and lasts up to 12-15 minutes on a pair of lipo batteries in the small amount of racing I did. Engine power, better torque without mess and noise!! Complete package easily worth over £600. For sale at £230 (postage £10). **SOLD**

Also,

• Trackpower Lipo batteries (7.4v 4900mah lipo x 9, gold coloured ones) and two lipo storage and charging bags. Balanced charged and stored correctly, of various ages. Superb and easy entry into lipo RC buggy racing without too much expense, an entire set of batteries for £135 (postage £5).
**4x Trackpower batteries now SOLD - 5 Trackpower batteries remaining now available for £70**

• RC-Core Lipo batteries (7.4v 5000mah x 2) Balanced charged and stored correctly. £45 (postage included).

• Sky RC IMAX B6AC+ Lipo digital balancing charger plus battery tester/monitor plus various connecting leads. £35. (postage included)
**SOLD**

Please PM or e-mail me for images (taking some tonight) or for other questions (garrybaker @ gmail.com - remove spaces to get address).

Advertised in several places so please contact me if you are interested.

Cheers,

Garry
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Caster1.jpg (38.8 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg Caster2.jpg (37.7 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg Caster3.jpg (40.0 KB, 20 views)

Last edited by GB23; 23-03-2010 at 01:37 PM. Reason: adding provisional images - items sold