Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Trade Room > For Sale

Old 13-01-2014

Default 10.th Touring car clearout, Asso,Tekin,GM etc

Hi All, up for sale is a couple of my unused stuff since I drifted away from the heated (and expensive) life of Touring car racing.

Asso TC6.1WC:
Factory diff front and rear(front 100K oil, rear 950), titanium or Alu bolts everywhere, but 4 places(susp. hanger). The chassis has been used for 1 rugracers, and 1 Friday night at Wodson Park in 13.5 class. The chassis is in top condition. Yes, it is dirty, and yes, it is only been used indoors.
Lots of spare parts, I rarely broke the car but I kept a fair amount of spares just to keep the annoyance away.
Price for the chassis is 200 plus postage, including the spare parts(just the chassis alone cost me over £320, never mind the extra diff, titanium bolts, and the spare parts)

Tekin RS Gen2

Bought on 2013 07, and been used 2 times, same as the chassis. THE boosted ESC in my opinion, I loved every single bit. Bought new from wheelspin(will include the original invoice).

Including the retail package and every single bit that comes in the package(stickers unused, so does the cables)

Price of it is £90 plus shipping.

Muchmore Tyre warmer CTX-W

Purchased this item last year, had a fair use, and it works like a charm. I tidied the cables up, so that when I put it on top of my swivel car stand, the cables would not drag on the table.
Asking price is £80 plus shipping.

GM Pro motors 13.5T

2 for sale, one is in used condition, used for a season, and the other was a backup motor(with the cables fitted)

used one £20 plus shipping, backup £30 plus shipping.

Stay tuned for pictures(as soon as I can upload them from the phone), and for more possible items from my race gear.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20140113_151459_zpsopmb2n1a.jpg (90.6 KB, 6 views)