Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > The PlayGround

Old 04-03-2009

Default my racing funds ll be stretched even more

its one of them things a racer is frightened to hear but ive had it! yup you guessed it them special words from the misses "im pregnant" this is all well n good i thought...........it can be budgeted for............got a 3 year old already n that wasnt that much of a dent............well...........went for an early scan "cool theres that heart beat............n theres the heart beat" then the doc tells us its twins ah well............im happy really
Diementia would like to invite you to vote for us on Total Biker FM here : http://lnk.ms/TPsV9 and share this link. Please also share this link.Thankyou for your support \m/ www.reverbnation.com/diementia
Old 04-03-2009
Lee-Mag

Congrats mate, on the down side you might need a people carrier

SUPER SEED

I am getting my own oOple blog !!!

Paint by www.Mikovic.com
Old 04-03-2009
oOple Contributor

Send a message via MSN to rcracer

Dont times change rowan seems like yesterday when you was running your pred around at friday club in Hull
Old 04-03-2009

lol yeah its on the list
Diementia would like to invite you to vote for us on Total Biker FM here : http://lnk.ms/TPsV9 and share this link. Please also share this link.Thankyou for your support \m/ www.reverbnation.com/diementia
Old 04-03-2009

ah they were the days! was a good fun wee club n the only place my pred ever broke! did a chassis n remember a set of wing mounts due to trying to jump the length of the hall
Old 04-03-2009
oOple Contributor

Send a message via MSN to rcracer

yeah and you sent your old man home to get another chassis .....like the "wee club" you turning scottish living up there
Old 04-03-2009

lol yeah it rubs off on ya! have to remember all my spares now dont think dad would be too happy diving up with anything i forgot
Old 04-03-2009
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Send a message via MSN to telboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rowanp25 View Post
its one of them things a racer is frightened to hear but ive had it! yup you guessed it them special words from the misses "im pregnant" this is all well n good i thought...........it can be budgeted for............got a 3 year old already n that wasnt that much of a dent............well...........went for an early scan "cool theres that heart beat............n theres the heart beat" then the doc tells us its twins ah well............im happy really

Hey, first of all congrats.
Secondly, its not that bad. We had twins in October and we already have a 7yr old. I'm still findin time for racing. I took a couple of months off at first, but then I just got back into the swing of things.
Twins aren't as bad as people make out. Don't listen to the horror stories. We did, and now we're thinking 'Whats the big deal?' Its easier because you've had one before so you already know everything.
We have 'his n hers' I look after one and the missus looks after the other.

Good luck, and enjoy the silence whilst you can.
Old 04-03-2009

lol yeah forgot what silence was about 3 years ago! good to know racing can continue from a fellow twin person (love the his n hers idea!)
Old 04-03-2009
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Send a message via MSN to telboy

Yeah, for some reason it just seems to work nicely that way, don't know why.