Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Car Talk > Ansmann Racing

Old 20-03-2010

Default Short course

Dose anybody know when the new ansmann SC will be released. It looks really good and if the price is anything as good as the mad rat. Its going to be the bees knees for bashing
Old 26-03-2010

May 2010
Old 27-04-2010

I received the short course conversion kit from tcmodels.net today, I can take pictures of it and what's included if anyone is interested, It'll be another week until I split the madrat and rebuild it as a short course (still waiting on the diff due to the volcano) .

But pretty much what you get is the chassis from the stadium truck a new front shock tower, new pinion gear, new spur gear.

All the bumpers, mudflaps etc, new short course body, some stickers and body clips and the truck battery mount, 4 tires, 4 foam inserts and 4 (black) rims. You also get a bag of screws and 4 springs which are silver and harder than the ones the madrat or xpro/ team c cars come with. The short Course is basically the stadium truck with buggy arms rather than stadium truck arms. I'm not sure how it goes legality wise if it's wide enough and long enough since I don't know how large these things need to be