Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > BRCA Nationals & Regionals > North East

Closed Thread

Old 30-05-2010

Claire I think Chris's comments are more based at some of the local drivers,

Anyway I had a laugh, got drunk and did crap like every other regional

There's a few of the pics I took at the link below.

Click Here

Peter
Old 30-05-2010

Send a message via MSN to clarey

i apologise for my comments, from reading what nobby wrote it seemed to be having a dig at all, but have since been informed the whole story, and it now makes sense
Old 30-05-2010

Send a message via MSN to baD Send a message via Skype™ to baD

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbobrick View Post
Claire I think Chris's comments are more based at some of the local drivers,
Anyway I had a laugh, got drunk and did crap like every other regional
There's a few of the pics I took at the link below.
Click Here
Peter
Claire, I'd go further than that - I'm sure Chris was refering to local members who did not help out. We all want a club's own members and frequent users to muck in at our own Regional events, so that we can also leave reasonably early when we race away from home & have miles to go. Unfortuantely some just want to turn up, pay their 8 quid, race & go.

Edit - if only you had hit the submit button a bit earlier I'd be in bed by now
Old 30-05-2010
Grammarator

Send a message via Skype™ to emzy

Really enjoyed today - awesome track and cool venue (especially the journey home... !!).

Thanks to everyone who organised everything and built the track etc... could have sorted out the weather though... it was sunny and blue skies by 8pm!
Old 31-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by emzy View Post
Really enjoyed today - awesome track and cool venue (especially the journey home... !!).

Thanks to everyone who organised everything and built the track etc... could have sorted out the weather though... it was sunny and blue skies by 8pm!
I thought the track was up till monday. Sorry to all for not doing my bit.
Old 31-05-2010
Mad Member

just to put the record straight.
first of all i'm not having a go at the people who come from teesside leeds batley york or anywhere else outside of the clubs catchment area.
thank you to you all for making the effort.

it's the one or two so called club members who should be showing an example to new and younger members, but instead turn up whine on about the heat there in, and the track isn't up to there standard of driving.
some people need to stop for a moment when there at a national, and look around at the top drivers, and see they are very helpful, and are prepared to help out when there needed.
Old 31-05-2010

Send a message via MSN to baD Send a message via Skype™ to baD

Great pics Pete

Are you packin in racing and taking up photography?
Beats me how you took a real close up of my 2wd, it was going sooooo fast !
And it's the first pick I have ever seen of any car of mine where the wheels and angles are all where they should be and not all over the place
Old 02-06-2010

Default Let's keep it positive.

On a positive note...

I think all those that did attend had a great time and got plenty of good points towards their Series final placing

A big thank you to all that helped to pack up on Sunday, special mention to Pack, Chris P and Pugs for trailing down to Seaham to unload the van.

Pity there is a full months wait until the next round

North East Amateur Motorsport
(formerly Jarrow & Oxclose RC Racing)
http://www.neamRC.co.uk

Racing Sundays 6pm-10pm @ Seaham Youth Centre, SR7 8QE

Old 02-06-2010

[QUOTE=Dalla;382676]On a positive note...

A big thank you to all that helped to pack up on Sunday, special mention to Pack, Chris P and Pugs for trailing down to Seaham to unload the van.

Thanks Ian,

I would to thank the Teeside people that did help and didn't have to also Peter from Castle Models who did his bit and helps everytime.

For all you pathetic Jarrow members that didn't help on the Friday or the Sunday apart from the members that had a valid excuse find somewhere else to race!

For the record I will not be putting any days holiday in at work to help with more club work. Why should I waste my time every year helping when other people don't.

I didn't appreciate the whining on how the heats were setup, I wasn't even meant to be running the meeting on Saturday.

For the club morons that were wanting to me to run the meeting on Sunday as well Saturday eat s*%t. I said I was running race control 1 day I did. Any club member hadn't lifted a finger all weekend could have done it.

I did more than my fair share over the weekend.....Mr Green, organiser of an event does not mean do everything like..........

1) Pick up the van.
2) Hang around for the council.
2) Get the track.
3) Lay the track.
4) Run race control
5) Put up with people whinging.
6) Put all of the computer stuff away.
7) Expect to run race control 2 days in a row. I would've quite happily smashed someones face in if the persisted with the "letting the club down BS" which is why I left on Sunday.
8) Put the track away.
9) Sort the cupboard bcause it was a complete tip.
10) Drag my pregnant wife out of bed for me to take the van back.

I did all of the above and will not be doing it again because the lack of help from certain club members.

People were quick to stick the boot in but when it came down to it couldn't get there hands in their pockets quick enough and walk off on Saturday.

For those people who came out with the "I done my bit on Friday" rubbish thanks you put a lot more work on other members.

So in future I will turn up when the track is done and leave early because I tell you what I'm sick of doing more than my bit.

These certain people I'm on about disgusts me and if you have a problem about what I'ver said feel free to confront me about it and I will quite gladdly ram my fist down your neck!!!!!!!!!!

Idiots
Old 02-06-2010

I wonder why numbers are low in the region
Old 02-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Smith View Post
I wonder why numbers are low in the region
Has to be one of the best posts ever
Old 02-06-2010
Mad Member

[QUOTE=dpackster1980;382857]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalla View Post
On a positive note...

Thanks Ian,

I would to thank the Teeside people that did help and didn't have to also Peter from Castle Models who did his bit and helps everytime.

For all you pathetic Jarrow members that didn't help on the Friday or the Sunday apart from the members that had a valid excuse find somewhere else to race!

For the record I will not be putting any days holiday in at work to help with more club work. Why should I waste my time every year helping when other people don't.

I didn't appreciate the whining on how the heats were setup, I wasn't even meant to be running the meeting on Saturday.

For the club morons that were wanting to me to run the meeting on Sunday as well Saturday eat s*%t. I said I was running race control 1 day I did. Any club member hadn't lifted a finger all weekend could have done it.

I did more than my fair share over the weekend.....Mr Green, organiser of an event does not mean do everything like..........

1) Pick up the van.
2) Get the track.
3) Lay the track.
4) Run race control
7) Expect to run race control 2 days in a row. I would've quite happily smashed someones face in if the persisted with the "letting the club down BS" which is why I left on Sunday.
8) Put the track away.

I did all of the above and will not be doing it again because the lack of help from certain club members.

People were quick to stick the boot in but when it came down to it couldn't get there hands in their pockets quick enough and walk off on Saturday.

For those people who came out with the "I done my bit on Friday" rubbish thanks you put a lot more work on other members.

So in future I will turn up when the track is done and leave early because I tell you what I'm sick of doing more than my bit.

These certain people I'm on about disgusts me and if you have a problem about what I'ver said feel free to confront me about it and I will quite gladdly ram my fist down your neck!!!!!!!!!!

Idiots
David Pack, Your my hero...

Will you promise to let me watch you ram your fist down someones neck...???
Old 02-06-2010

how to put people of racing why air your comments on public forum you should be taking this up with your club

this is one reasone why i am packing in racing after 25 years to much
b----ing if you run club nothing changes

BEEN THERE DONE THAT WITH PETERLEE CLUB SAME FACES EVERY WEEK
SETTING UP AND PUTTTING AWAY
Old 02-06-2010

Every year it's always the same people that are felt at the end of the meeting putting the track away whether it's a club night or regional.

It's not, on end of story!

This is why the club is dying and will continue to do so until everyone is fed up and can't be bothered anymore to do anything because I've had my fill.

I sacrificed a days holiday from work and people can't give give a couple of hours when a meetings finished.

Well rant over, I enjoyed the racing though.
Old 02-06-2010
Mad Member

Thanks to all the lads and lasses that helped out, great weekend again, really good racing. Can't wait until next year, the park is already booked (because another group wanted it the same weekend, so best get the booking in early.

Its always the case where some people help and others dont, that's life, dont let it bother you too much.....
Old 02-06-2010
Mad Member

[QUOTE=dpackster1980;382857]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalla View Post
On a positive note...

Thanks Ian,

1) Pick up the van.
2) Get the track.
3) Lay the track.
4) Run race control
8) Put the track away.

Idiots
David. You actually did 11 things on the weekend, you are even better than you thought you were unless you did number 2 twice
Nice post by the way
Xb2 CE
Www.tqmodels.co.uk

See My Feedback
Old 02-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris68nufc View Post

David. You actually did 11 things on the weekend, you are even better than you thought you were unless you did number 2 twice
Nice post by the way

It's 11 things more than what you did mr national man and you were so lazy you couldn't even put up your own gazeebo.

I suspect you didn't help because you spat your dimmy out as you were in heat 2.
Old 02-06-2010
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpackster1980 View Post
It's 11 things more than what you did mr national man and you were so lazy you couldn't even put up your own gazeebo.

I suspect you didn't help because you spat your dimmy out as you were in heat 2.
Whats a Dimmy???

David you need to get the terminology right before Pack Junior comes mind.
Old 02-06-2010
Mad Member

David Pack,

it has just occurred to me that last year you had a rant on here after a certain someone had a go at people for booking in online and not turning up on the day. I think where this person went wrong was they had a go at the people who actually turned up!!!

I think where your going wrong Is your doing the same. Your having a go at everyone who turned up and supported their club by paying their £8 on the day to race.

If a person can make time to race but can't help out, should they be made to feel like they've done something wrong when alot of people dont even turn up at all???

By persuing this line of argument what your actually saying to people is, Come and race as long as you can put the track out and put it away at the end of the meeting.

This will just further reduce our already dwindelling numbers.

I did not help out all weekend. I didn't put the track out. I didn't put it away or tidy up at all. But nobody, not one single person asked me to.

Had someone asked me I would of explained my reasons for not being able to help out this time. And if that was going to cause such a big problem then I would of happily not raced.

I think alot of people just assume that everything is taken care of and because nobody asks for help and support they don't give it. Doesn't make them bad people.

David, you have known for months now what tasks you were undertaking regarding this regional. Yet not once did I hear you ask anyone for help in advance.

So if your after a rant and a rave look in the mirror first and think before you start typing.

Old 02-06-2010
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpackster1980 View Post

Again David, you have your facts wrong.
I dont appreciate they way that you have attacked me personally there and feel like i have been singled out. You have not got a clue why i didnt help out this weekend so you should stop dont presume what is going on in my life.OK?
Own Gazebo? I dont have a Gazebo anymore since the one i bought a year or so ago was wrecked from racing at various meetings that even you shared at times.
Oh yeah, and i was in heat 1 aswell.
Its pathetic
Xb2 CE
Www.tqmodels.co.uk

See My Feedback
Closed Thread