Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK > Titchfield Off Road Club Hants

Old 14-07-2010

Default rear wing/spoiler

hey ppl's ..does any one know anything about changing the angle of the rear spoiler/wing ....mine is adjustable ..just not sure what the best setting is ...any ideas?

thanks
Old 14-07-2010

Wayne, please come and see me on Sunday and Ill put you in the right direction, if u know what I mean. I think other set ups points need to be addressed before you look at the wing setting.

Thanks Steve
Old 14-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveB View Post
Wayne, please come and see me on Sunday and Ill put you in the right direction, if u know what I mean. I think other set ups points need to be addressed before you look at the wing setting.

Thanks Steve
thank you , will do....ive had a look on the forum [annsman racing] and set it up for astroturf as they say to ,so thats all done but no mention of the wing setup anywhere ,and i know i need aloy shocks [which im in the market for ] other than that ,im a lil unknown ........... ive had certain chats with ppl ,and i guess its all about oppinions and driving styles ,but yes i will appreciate an further in depth chat if we get time and im crap with names and ppl so you may have to approach me lol ..

thanks again