Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Trade Room > For Sale

Old 28-06-2011

Default Various (Motors, Lipo, Charger)

Hi,
Following a mid-season tidy up and re-organisation sessionI have the following items For Sale,

Novak SS 10.5 turn motor, Very good condition with a couple of minor scratches as can be expected from a used item. Ideal for use in a buggy or in the wet as these motors are sealed / waterproof - £26 inc P&P

Speed Passion 3.5 turn Motor (Version 1 I think). Very good condition with a couple of minor scratches as can be expected from a used item. - £15 inc P&P

GM 92790 10.5 turn motor (Not the newest version but the one just before that - Still BRCA Legal and very fast) Very good condition with a few scratches and marks from outdoor use as can be expected from a used item. - £35 inc P&P

Core RC UDC-30 Lipo Charger. Excellent Condition (Screen still has protective cover on) complete with original box and instructions.
These retail at £55...........I am looking for £35 inc P&P

Intellect Lipo - 5000mAh / 40C. Used as my practice Lipo for the last season and to be honest is as fast as my 2 new 60c lipos...only sellling as its lighter than the new ones and car is underweight with this one!! Item comes with original box. Condition is good with a couple of minor dents etc...
Looking for £25 inc P&P

Please PM me for more info or photos (The photos I have are too big to upload but I should be able to e-mail them)

These items must go so I am open to sensible offers.........any not sold by Sunday will be going on ebay with a 0.99p start and no reserve.

Thanks
Daz (Lee150978)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg charger.jpg (332.4 KB, 30 views)
File Type: jpg gm.jpg (289.3 KB, 32 views)
File Type: jpg lipo.jpg (328.5 KB, 31 views)
File Type: jpg Novak.jpg (314.6 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg sp.jpg (327.1 KB, 25 views)

Last edited by lee150978; 28-06-2011 at 05:52 PM. Reason: Add photos