Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > 1/18th & Micro stuff

Old 04-09-2011
Mad Member

Send a message via MSN to markwilliamson2001

Not yet...been a bit busy with other things, but it will make an appearance at one of the micro nationals this year anyway.
Old 04-09-2011
oOple Journalist

Arrow pint size Cougar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by markwilliamson2001 View Post
Not yet...been a bit busy with other things, but it will make an appearance at one of the micro nationals this year anyway.
Sounds epic Mark, if you do get the mini Cougar up and running will you be at dudley and telford rounds of nats mate? I would love to see that run

Check out my trader feedback here - http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65776
Old 08-09-2011

As to above a good few posts back. Regaurding MINI T DritDawg lol

I did suffer one or two minor breakages but the car had just come off the back of a full on season of racing 1 national a month and at least 5 or 6 club nights a month and as a result some parts finally gave up. one cvd and a rear shock tower.

Micro X was my first time out tho and the consistancy issue was due to not having any new tyres (the right ones) I though i found a better tyre to the Street meat an bought new other tyres of them and didnt re invest in street meats. Live an learn i supose tho. Hence not being consistanct thur the run as i only had pretty much bald street meats which on a slow slippy track there really hard to keep warm an working.

I'll be back and hopefully back to good pace thruout like last year with preivous chassie allowed me.
Old 08-09-2011
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

I remember when the Mini-T first came out years ago Doughty made a Buggy out of it, anyone else remember it??
Old 08-09-2011

Ran my Exotec MXB(mini T) last night, at Telstar, for the first time - interesting

2 issues to resolve before next week:

Tyres - I was running standard losi mini t wheels n tyres (inc wide fronts) - nightmare - I'm gonna stick with mini t size wheels (not go up to touring car size... for now) but gonna get some narrows for the front and use street meats all around.

Servo - I have a savox servo with and XTM servo saver - but I am having real problems with centering - I noticed, Scotty, that that was the setup you had/have - Have you suffered from this? Solution? - I think it is the flex in the servo saver but I can't seem to get it any tighter and can't find another servo saver with the right size "head"

Long live the MINI T

Jez