Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Trade Room > For Sale

Old 10-06-2012

Default Ultimate Cougar Sv..+8mm Chassis,Alloy Gearbox etc

Hi,

Continuing my clear out of cars and the next up for sale is my very much loved cougar sv,ex team drivers car and a well known car too. No expense spared,just put your electrics in and go.

The car is in very good condition,has the usual marks here and there such as where the cells have rubbed on the chassis and also where the motor sits,a few marks on the under chassis but it does have a cover over it but a few marks are on the very edges from where it has rubbed while turning etc.

A good condition shell is provided as pictured painted by naggy designs,has small crack on the front but isn't noticeable to be honest.

The upgrades fitted to the car are......
+8mm Chassis
Alloy gearbox
Steel idler gears and internal gearbox gear
Ceramic diff balls
Brand new unused saddle pack kit
Soft top deck

It also has just had a brand new rear shock tower fitted.

It comes with a lot of spares that are new in packet such as front and rear wishbones,rod ends,front top plate,diff rings,o rings(packet open but only two removed the rest are still there) spur gear etc etc

It also has an undertray,several carbon camber plates,a spare used front tower,3 deg rear strap and the original chassis....probably missed some bits.Comes with glued mini spikes front and rear,fronts have the outer row cut off as do rears but loads of life left in them.

i will let the pics do the talking,looking for £150 ono All in inc post and fees.

My Feedback..http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85397