Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Trade Room > For Sale

Old 03-09-2012

Default Serpent 811e(price lowered)

****price lowered to £170 collected or £180 posted*********
Hi all

For Sale is my Serpent 811e cobra, I purchased this back in late January, be offered a deal which I cannot refuse and i miss nitro hence the sale, the car being used at 12-14 meetings, only two at Adur Off road rest at Kent, Herts, Clanfield or the Adur On road.

The car is in fully working order, very little wear on all four corners these cars just refuse to wear.

The car comes with a few Necessary options parts such as the webbed shock bladders, hard servo saver spring, blue front springs, hb aluminium servo horn 25t(original included),aluminium front shock tower. Car being fully rebuilt currently has 5,7,3 weight diff oils and 42.5F and 32.5R shock oils with 25% rebound. Also will come with 4 new wheels hexes.

Also comes with a few spares,1.1,1.3,1.4mm pistons, new diff bearings, standard servo spring, de racing chassis guard, various hinge pin block bushes, and standard pink front springs.
Bad points: rear wing is cracked though has being boiled so shouldn’t get any worse, front shock caps are Sh..ged from the Adur on road D’ohh!

£180 (rrp:£450),£190 posted ,paypal accepted.(2 weeks ago it was £225 posted so arghhh)

any questions please feel free to send me pm's, i have my iphone on me all the time so should get back with in 10minutes of being sent anything, i have no seller feedback this is the FIRST TIME i have sold anything,we all have to start somewhere, i don’t how make this clear and simply, it’s a used product in fully working order has some scratches on chassis, front shock caps are working at the moment but some may feel they need to be change, the car does have a small amount of play on all four corners but nothing not to be excepted, the car is sold as seen, no refunds no returns etc etc etc, i cannot make this point any more clear,rest a ensure I am a real person,nick8115,bolt on,the shiro all know me.mods if i have missed anything sorry!

cheers
Sam D’Arcy
Ps: Sorry for leaving out the radio tray and motor mount adapter they are included just taken out the electrics

****price lowered to £170 collected or £180 posted*********

Last edited by SDARCY118; 04-09-2012 at 09:30 PM. Reason: price lowered again...