Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Car Talk > KYOSHO

Old 11-11-2007

winning does count look at how many bj4we's are for sale. everyone is getting the b44, which is pretty much the same car.

if kyosho had tebo, cav and mai, the result prob wouldnt of changed at the worlds
Old 12-11-2007

in 4WD, he just missed out on the A main.
in fact, he finished B main 1st!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scouser View Post
Didn't Mark Pavidis finish 6th in the 2wd Worlds? I don't think he did so well in 4wd though.
Old 12-11-2007

Send a message via ICQ to Scouser

1st in the B is actually really good considering it was a proto-type car with an unfamiliar layout. How cool do those custom built knuckles and c-hubs look! I want!!
On a separate note, I really hope the finished chassis on the new car is moulded composite again. I know this is just me but I really dont like carbon fibre sheet!
Old 12-11-2007
Mad Member

If you look at the Kyosho Japan website you will see that the Losi-style front suspension parts are already available on the new Lazer SP.

This car still has the moulded chassis, in-line batteries and rear motor of the original ZX-5 rather than the carbon chassis and mid-motor/saddle pack arrangement of the worlds proto. But the suspension is completely updated now and there is a nice new shell.

I do not know when/if the new Lazer SP is coming out in Europe. You would have to talk to your favoured Kyosho dealer about that.
Old 12-11-2007

Talking

Well I dont know very much about all the technical stuff, but having driven the zx 5 all I know is IT FEELS SSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOO GOOD!!!! If it was chocolate I would rub it all over my body??or if it was music it would be a huge rock balled with a huge drum solo in the middle, I mean huge like 10 mins solo.........or if it was a female she would be Angela Jolee in her tomb raider costume (mmmmmmmmmmmm.........) or a skin tight catwomen suit (mmmmmmmmmmmmm........) so cast asid all your doubts and rejoice in the knowledge that there really is a God and KYOSHO LAZER ZX5 is his/her name....amen

I thank you and goodnight................................mmmmmmmmm mmmcatwomen suit.