Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Trade Room > For Sale

Old 21-06-2006

Send a message via ICQ to ApexSpeed Send a message via AIM to ApexSpeed Send a message via MSN to ApexSpeed Send a message via Yahoo to ApexSpeed Send a message via Skype™ to ApexSpeed
Default [FS] Losi XX4we + a TON of spares

Ok, I somehow wound up with three different off road cars, and the electric off road in the area this summer seems to be irritatingly light on substance. Even if it picks up later on in the summer, I only have enough patience to run 2 cars, at the most. With the exchange rate now, and the crappy value of a dollar, this might be perfect for someone in the UK. I have guestimated shipping for everything included with this package to be somewhere in the range of $40-$50, give or take.

So here's what I have for sale: a full-tilt-boogie re-released XX4 Worlds Edition, loaded up with all of the necessary goodies. The car will come with a DC Racing front oneway (from the UK and bulletproof), real Lunsford ti turnbuckles (not factory bendy ones), MIP aluminum front CVDs, a full red aluminum screw kit on the flashy screws (steel or stainless on high impact areas), Trinity outdrive savers (rear), Losi HD ball cups, spare body + wing (new and unpainted), trick painted skulls body (in photo) and more than a few sets of ready to race 4wd tires (IFMAR studs, Holeshots, taper pins, etc...). I also acquired a TON of used spares of arms, bulkheads, shocks, chassis, diffs, and just about enough parts to build at LEAST one complete car. It's definitely a good start to an X5 build, too. Have one of each!

Electronics and Trinity red shock collars are NOT included.

The car is essentially brand new. It was run/tested on two different tracks for a total of 3 battery packs with great results. I'm asking $350 for everything here, plus shipping, including the tires and complete spares package. PayPal payments ONLY [no eChecks please].

e-mail me with questions to doug@apexspeed.com... or AIM: upon3

Photos can be found here.
Old 27-06-2006

Send a message via ICQ to ApexSpeed Send a message via AIM to ApexSpeed Send a message via MSN to ApexSpeed Send a message via Yahoo to ApexSpeed Send a message via Skype™ to ApexSpeed
Thumbs up

Car is SOLD—and it is coming to the UK!!!!
Old 27-06-2006
Spends too long on oOple ...

Hope you marked it up as a GIFT or SPONSORHIP ITEM roflol.... otherwise Mr Customs and Master TAXMAN get their share.....
Old 27-06-2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCM
Hope you marked it up as a GIFT or SPONSORHIP ITEM roflol.... otherwise Mr Customs and Master TAXMAN get their share.....
Yup, we're going to make sure that the new owner doesn't get hosed by customs.
Old 27-06-2006

My sort of seller, BONZA... not that I condone Tax Evasion though... ahem...
Old 27-06-2006

Not really tax evasion if you can't be taxed on used items.
Old 27-06-2006

Our chencellor would tax your poo if he could, they already fine people for birds/cats/dogs ripping open bin bags and leaving a mess and lots of other whacky things, they ain't fussy....