Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Trade Room > For Sale

Old 27-09-2013

Default Scale Reversing Alarm

For Sale....

Scale Reversing Alarm for your Truck.

I have a few of these custom built units which when wired to your Drive motor will automatically activate (if wired correctly) the unit is Polarity Sensitive so if you wire it wrong then the alarm will sound whene the motor is going Forward Not Reverse, Switch the two Wires over and your sorted.

The unit isnt water proof however i have had it made as robust as possible......
Working voltage is 3.5 volts DC to 12 volts DC An ideal voltage is 4.8 to 6 volts (Same as those on you RX)

There are three ways of fixing the lightweight unit into your car, van, lorry, buggy or what ever.......double sided tape, two M3 screws (Not supplied) or Drill a 20mm Hole and using the in built threaded collar fix into a panel.

This unit is very low current so now worries of flatening your battery.

So how much.....£14.24 each Posted FREE Buy more than 3 and the price will reduce to £9.99 each again posted FREE.

If you want bulk i can supply ring first so i can get them made up ready for you.

So how can i get hold of one (or more)

Send Payment to cj.hansford@talktalk.net via Pay Pal. Include your address, and quantity required.
And I will send them off the following working day.

You can call me on 07764 683388 or send me a message on Scalerc.co.uk AKA Cyscrofer and i will gladly get back to you asap.

NB No refunds or returns on these items each and everyone will be tested before sending out to you.
Using at higher voltages will destroy the internal circuit for sure.
Physical Damage.

Grab em while you can....

Cheers

Chris

Last edited by Col; 27-09-2013 at 07:22 PM.