Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Car Talk > JConcepts

Old 24-04-2008

Default Setup

Hi, has any body got a setup for a astroturf and/or grass track with plenty of bumps/ramps?

Please let me know.....
Old 24-04-2008
Mad Member

Rich. Its fine i will do this for you. Check Bury setup on page 3 of Setups i think. Mine is great on high grip tracks, and astro being high grip then im sure this will be excellent. The only thing that you might have problems with is getting washers under the rear ballstuds. Im still looking for the part number for the long Losi titanium ones.
Old 24-04-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris68nufc View Post
Rich. Its fine i will do this for you. Check Bury setup on page 3 of Setups i think. Mine is great on high grip tracks, and astro being high grip then im sure this will be excellent. The only thing that you might have problems with is getting washers under the rear ballstuds. Im still looking for the part number for the long Losi titanium ones.
Cheers Chris - I will have a look - I have a set of long ball studs on already, athough I don't think they are titanium.......have you found that the alluminium on the casterblocks wear away, which make the ballstuds 'wobble' inside it?

Nolan