Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Trade Room > For Sale

Old 16-07-2012

Send a message via MSN to gddevey1012 Send a message via Skype™ to gddevey1012
Default Last of my Nitro Stuff for sale (Engine+Pipe, Starter Box+Lipo, Servos, PT and more)

Hi guys

well the tango is gone to a new home :blue: however this has left me with some surplus gear i no longer will need.

Prices not set in stone so please contact me with any offers as i just need this gear gone.

First up is My Werks B2 this engine was purchased from and run in by Xtreme Rc before being used at Herts SRS so has litrally seen 12 tanks of fuel maximum. The only downside is it has a small scuff mark on the top fin right at the edge. I even still have the box LOL

Comes complete with Matched Werks Pipe and also a JVD clutch these retail at £175 for the engine alone and the pipe is about £40 so all in all about £250 worth of gear,

Yours for £140 Posted

Next Up is an SMD evo Starter Box (orange version) this has been fully rewired by myeslf so that i could use lipo in it, has just had a new belt and comes complete with the Turnigy 2200 14.5v Lipo.

£50 Posted

Here we have my spare servos, kept in my box for last 5 months as my savox servos were so reliable but both in good condition and working.

1x Futaba BLS 352 £40 Posted

1x Sanwa ERG WX £40 Posted

2 X Sigema 4500 Glowstarters these are simply awsome charge them and forget them for at least 2 meetings and there perfect

£10 each of £15 for both

Last up is my PT number 5747759 £60 Posted

Its a PT what more can i say LMAO think i still have the AMB wallet for it somewehere so will endevour to find it for the buyer

Any questions plese feel free to ask

Gareth

Proud Member of the Xtreme-Rc Race team