Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Trade Room > For Sale

Old 11-08-2008

Default speakers and keyboard

I think i tried this a while ago but hey had no luck lol! the speakers are yamaha psm05's (i think of something similar they were a music shop exclusive thing) active pa speakers rated at 195 watts per side (390) total good condition having sat in the folkes house for the last 4 years n only got them a year before that! they pack a lot of punch and for those in the know kick out about the same sound pressure as mackie srm 450's! theres also a techics kn 1400 keyboard. its in reasonable condition n will come with manual, keybag n maybe a stand (if i like you) as you can guess these items are slightly large for postal delivery so a pickup or whatever would need to take place somewhere near hull! Id take £150 for either of these items or would swap either for a decent 2wd buggy with reasonable servo n whatever else your willing to throw in! for the record the speakers are worth £600 to buy new and the keys you can get for around the 350 mark (but cost me £600 when i bought it) i can send a pic of the speakers but as i said earlier its needing to be a pickup or drop off sorta thing so i dont really see the need
Old 20-08-2008

bump! well...............everyone else does it