Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Car Talk > Yokomo

Old 23-04-2009

Default Anyone know Adi from eseller?

As above , i ordered a new Bmax bodyshell from him on the 13th of april and ive not yet received it.
Ive emailed his website and pmed him but ive received nae replies.
Any one any ideas ? or do parts take an age from Switzerland??
Old 23-04-2009
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

I know someone else having the same problem, in the past he's been really good to get stuff off, hope he's ok!
Old 23-04-2009

Hmm , im going to wait a wee bit longer and see how it goes.
I paid via paypal on the 13th april and received a message saying it was getting sent (i think ) on the 16th of april.
I dont want any ill feeling , and the last thing i wanted was to mention on here , but i did go the route of emailing and pming him first and ive received nowt.
Old 23-04-2009

Send a message via MSN to ryan

I ordered from him a little while ago, it took ages after 3 emails he replied. Something went wrong with the checkout, keep emailing him mate. He will reply eventually!
Old 23-04-2009

Cheers Ryan.
Old 23-04-2009
Mad Member

Glad someone else has posted this!

I ordered from the site on the 9th April, hes had my money (£80) and ive not heard/had a thing ive emailed / pm'd on here a few times now and heard nowt,.. I wouldnt mind but he was on here a couple of days ago so will have seen pm's! all i want is abit of contact to acknowledge me and let me know the state of the order.

Hopefully it will be sorted soon! (fingers crossed!)
Old 24-04-2009

i have been making some orders from Adi and his eseller shop
YES he is slow...according to his site he had everything in stock but i had to wait for one and a half month before i got it.
The last orders i did for my b-max4 i've got from rc champ, i dont speak japanese but just send them a email with what part nr u want and they help u out quickly
Old 24-04-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by chokoboy View Post
i have been making some orders from Adi and his eseller shop
YES he is slow...according to his site he had everything in stock but i had to wait for one and a half month before i got it.
The last orders i did for my b-max4 i've got from rc champ, i dont speak japanese but just send them a email with what part nr u want and they help u out quickly
Hello , do rc champ accept paypal?
Old 24-04-2009
Mad Member

Yes, they do, in the title section of your email put FAO Masa as he speaks good English.
Old 24-04-2009
Mad Member

Some good news...

Just had some of my stuff turn up... i guess the rest will follow..??

I would be nice if Adi could just respond and keep us upto date with orders.

Ive had to order elsewhere as the bits i was after havnt turned up

Ive heard RC Champ are good so will try them next time..

Nick
Old 24-04-2009
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeilD View Post
Yes, they do, in the title section of your email put FAO Masa as he speaks good English.
I'm pretty sure Masa has left, but his replacement is good too!
Old 24-04-2009

Hi,

i have the same problem !!!!
Old 25-04-2009

Its all good ! Received the parcel this morning , well wrapped.
Im surprised it took the swiss side of things to drag themselves across Europe.
Adi was correct he posted the parcel on the 14th and its got here today, 11 days later?
Any ways no harm.
Old 28-04-2009
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveG28 View Post
I'm pretty sure Masa has left, but his replacement is good too!
No way! It shows you i haven't had a Yoke for a while.
Old 21-05-2009
Mad Member

Well, I'm afraid I'm having some problems with eseller.ch as well.

I won't be buying from him again. I recommend you don't either.

Just raised my last purchase from him to a Paypal dispute after he failed to respond to my emails, and more importantly, failed to make a partial refund for parts he did not have in stock.

I'll tell the full story...

Background is that I ordered some parts from him early in the year, he sent the delivery confirmation quickly but the parts took well over a week to arrive, which I thought was a bit much. Looked at the postmark and they had been posted several days later than he said. This raised my eyebrow.

Then a week last Saturday I ordered three parts from him. It took him until Wednesday morning to send an email saying that one of the parts was out of stock (despite being marked in stock). I asked him to send the other two and refund the missing part.

I haven't heard from him since or had any refund to Paypal. Sent him a firm email on Tuesday morning, warning that I would dispute the transaction. No response, so I have made the claim this morning (Thursday).

Adi, if you are reading this, do yourself a favour and respond to people's emails. You could have sorted this situation out in five minutes but instead your business is getting a very bad reputation.

Looks like the bad reputation is well deserved. This is the first time in many years of online shopping that I have had to dispute a transaction.
Old 21-05-2009
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Quote:
Originally Posted by sosidge View Post
Well, I'm afraid I'm having some problems with eseller as well.

I won't be buying from him again. I recommend you don't either.

Just raised my last purchase from him to a Paypal dispute after he failed to respond to my emails, and more importantly, failed to make a partial refund for parts he did not have in stock.

I'll tell the full story...

Background is that I ordered some parts from him early in the year, he sent the delivery confirmation quickly but the parts took well over a week to arrive, which I thought was a bit much. Looked at the postmark and they had been posted several days later than he said. This raised my eyebrow.

Then a week last Saturday I ordered three parts from him. It took him until Wednesday morning to send an email saying that one of the parts was out of stock (despite being marked in stock). I asked him to send the other two and refund the missing part.

I haven't heard from him since or had any refund to Paypal. Sent him a firm email on Tuesday morning, warning that I would dispute the transaction. No response, so I have made the claim this morning (Thursday).

Adi, if you are reading this, do yourself a favour and respond to people's emails. You could have sorted this situation out in five minutes but instead your business is getting a very bad reputation.

Looks like the bad reputation is well deserved. This is the first time in many years of online shopping that I have had to dispute a transaction.
Guys,

Just a quick post to say that I'm confident he isn't a scammer or deliberately ripping people off, I think it's an organisation/time issue!

I'm not saying keep shopping with him as I'm sure Sosidge is saying the truth about what's happened, and others have had similar problems, I'm just saying he's not a bad guy, just not running the business so well from the looks of it!
Old 21-05-2009
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveG28 View Post
Guys,

Just a quick post to say that I'm confident he isn't a scammer or deliberately ripping people off, I think it's an organisation/time issue!

I'm not saying keep shopping with him as I'm sure Sosidge is saying the truth about what's happened, and others have had similar problems, I'm just saying he's not a bad guy, just not running the business so well from the looks of it!
I'm sure what you're saying is correct - but to be blunt, if you don't have the time, you shouldn't be running the business.
Old 21-05-2009
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Quote:
I'm sure what you're saying is correct - but to be blunt, if you don't have the time, you shouldn't be running the business.
Don't disagree with you at all!!
Old 21-05-2009
Spends too long on oOple ...

Quote:
I disagree there, it should state, if you don't have the item, you shouldn't be taking money off a customer who has tried to order it. Thats just poor business practice, and a poor understanding of customer service.
Old 21-05-2009
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCM View Post
I disagree there, it should state, if you don't have the item, you shouldn't be taking money off a customer who has tried to order it. Thats just poor business practice, and a poor understanding of customer service.
What on earth is there to disgree with over the statement "if you don't have the time you shouldn't run the business"?

Are you suggesting that this is an acceptable way for businesses to be run? No time to answer emails, no time to send packages?

Every time you reply to one of my posts it seems you have to stick your nose in and disagree. Gets a bit tiring to be honest.