Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Trade Room > Wanted

Old 16-02-2007

Default Yokomo YZ10 Dogfighter "Works" Undertray

Hi all,

I wonder if anyone can help? I'm looking for an undertray for my Yokomo Dogfighter YZ10 Works 93. Does anyone know of any available? Even a used one would suffice to keep the muck out!

Please help me keep this old girl running

It looks like this if you can't remember what they are all about:

Old 21-02-2007

Oh well.. looks like these cars are just so rare these days that there aren't many parts left.. Parts supply wasn't exactly great back in the day to be honest!!

If anyone has a complete old car to sell I would be interested. (as long as it has an undertray!!)
Old 21-02-2007
Mad Member

I know a friend got some bits off Ebay about 12 months ago (maybe more) keep your eye on there... Have you tried CML direct?

I know he got a couple of bodies and undertrays, but I'm not sure if he still has them.

Was it Racecraft that produced a body for the YZ10? I've not heard a bean from them in ages, but if they're still about might be worth a shot, or get in touch with Kamtec, who make a load of stuff for mardaves, I'm pretty sure they could knock one up for you if you sent them an old one to copy.
Old 21-02-2007

Hi RLGfx, thanks for your help. I rang CML who managed to dig out an old Protech II body and undertray for my Yoke which is superb and will keep her going for a while I hope

If your mate still has an original undertray I'd happily buy it if he wants to sell as its always worth having spares.