Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Trade Room > For Sale

Old 03-08-2010

Default lots of .....kinda vintage stuff

well its not really vintage but with advances in technology in the sport its prehistoric.
ive decided i just dont have the time so here goes,
i have a predator p8 with ballraced steering and rockers, ive drilled out the two rear holes that hold the rear gearbox in place so i could use nylock nuts to hold it together, also modded the front pushrods to the x11 shorter mountings. theres a tonne of spares including transmission, bearings wishbones and a spare chassis with cell slots cut out.
theres a couple of brushed 10x2 motors with a few skims left but could do with new brushes.
theres a nosram dominator evo in the car plus a novak xxl receiver and scanner ssv9766 servo.
lrp pulsar charger with 10 amp power supply

sanwa gemini 2 radio with original charger and 2 sets of crystals (no 311 receiver though

2 sets of cells, 1x intelect 4200 and a set of lrp sport 3600s both hold a charge and are raceable theres also a set of gp 3300s that need assembly but did run well before they were disassembled.

lrp diamond tipped comm lathe with all original hardware and hard case (no 4 cell pack though but runs fine off the pulsar)

i would prefer to let it go as a job lot for say £250 plus postage via your choice of delivery or collection is fine if your north of the border.

Oh pics available on request for any interested party
Diementia would like to invite you to vote for us on Total Biker FM here : http://lnk.ms/TPsV9 and share this link. Please also share this link.Thankyou for your support \m/ www.reverbnation.com/diementia