Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Trade Room > For Sale

Old 12-09-2010
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Default All my Nitro stuff! Kyosho MP9

Hi guys,
I am selling all of my 1/8th Nitro stuff. I have a lot, and im selling the whole lot as one sale, all you will need is transmitter/receiver plus either an engine, or some TLC to the engine I will include.

Car
Servos
RX cells
Starter box running
engine (needs piston and liner)
Wheel balancer
Many sets of wheels and tyres - many new!

The car:
Kyosho MP9, bought new January 2009. Used approx 10-15 times I guess. It has the short rear shocks, gold titanium turnbuckles, alluminium front & rear hubs (expensive!) and allumium rear hinge pin brace (again, expensive!). Tapered pistons (the whole set is included too). Fitted with a Losi wing as it is stronger.

Lots of spares, such as wing, wing mount, wishbones, springs, hubs. Also includes a full brand new stainess steel screw set from JEspares. Many new sets of wheels, Kyosho aerodish and Losi dished wheels. Many tyres, all in good condition & some new! Spare fuel tank, fuel pipe, flywheel too.

It has installed 2 Ace DS1015 servos, both were bought new approx September 2009 and neither have missed a beat. Excellent servos! It has includes 2x Orion 1600mah RX packs.

The starter box is SMD, has a 12v sealed lead battery installed.

The engine is the Alpha red head, I used it for 3 meetings but got it a tad warm - it does need a piston & liner, but the engine looks like new - worth repairing! Includes some glow plugs, and air filters. Also a Kyosho MP9 air filter assembly, plus the Answer RC air filter assembly (cheaper replacement air filters & better body shell clearance).

The clutch is running Hong Nor blue shoes, there is also a complete clutch assembly amongst the spares - so you can have a 2nd engine prepared and ready to install if you wish.

The Exhaust is the Jammin JP4 cardcoat, is undamaged and is fantastic.

I'll include several bottles of diff oil/shock oils.

This really is for all my remaining stuff, there is a lot and will include some suprises as I am bound to have forgotten to list it all. The car is amazing, really easy to drive and has always given me excellent results. The only reason I am selling is because I am quitting racing completely.

I am looking for £400 for everything, preferably collected. I will deliver at my fuel cost if you wish (or free locally within 20 miles).

Edit: Sold Servos and all wheels/tyres (awaiting confirmation). Will split the above. Or will sell everything as above less servo's and wheels/tyres for £300..... also includes Team Magic metered Glowstarter.PM if any more info is required.

Thanks,
Chris