Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Trade Room > For Sale

Old 21-03-2011

Default GM Brushless Pro 13.5 Motor - 2 months old

I'm selling this GM Pro Stock 13.5 brushless motor (Star Wind) after only two months and little run-time in my Corally T.C... due to buying a Corally 'Red' 13.5 which I think suits my Black Diamond speed controller better.

This GM motor I feel would work well with a Tekin RS or GM's own speed controller where the extra timing advance/turbo that these speedos are capable of, will allow lower gearing when acceleration is required but maintaining top-end speed.

Here are some photos of the actual motor, which comes in the original box, with the instruction sheet & the two (different lengths) sensor leads that come supplied with this motor (both these leads are un-used)

This motor is basically in as-new condition, bar some slight marking on the can from where my heat sink was attached (just visible in bottom picture) - & obviously there's the remains of solder on the tags from where my wires were attached.

I'm looking for £52.50 inc' postage within the UK (payment via PayPal 'gift') which represents an approx saving of £20 on buying one of these motors new from Schumacher.

Please PM me if you are interested

Thanks for looking

-Dan