Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Trade Room > For Sale

Old 05-07-2006

Send a message via ICQ to Divefire Send a message via MSN to Divefire
Default Novak C2 and Pit Wizard with adapter cable

Hey all, just thought I'd see if any one was interested in a C2 and Pit Wizard combo?

I brought them separately off of ebay awhile ago, but got a good offer on a brushless system so never actually installed and used them myself.

I've got pictures on request, rather then spam Jimmy's board. They're in good condition, the C2 has the bigger novak power cap on it, and also the purple heat sink blocks. The battery connectors are the gold bullet types.

Only possible down side is that not having a brushed motor here I haven't been able to wire it all up and test the C2, it was sold to me on the understanding it was working and I've no reason to doubt that as it looks in perfectly fine health. Still figured I should let people know that.

I'm looking for about £50 for it but I'm open to offers, not sure you hardcore racers are interested in older gear but you never know.

I'm in North Devon so most likely have to post it, can't imagine that's more then £5 though, and honestly I should include that in the price.

Cheers,

Mat.

Maintenance Free Motoring.

... Yeah Right!