Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Trade Room > Wanted

Old 24-03-2008

Default Associated B4 Factory Team - 2008 spec *NEW*

Wanted brand new FT B4 (Cragg on the box) to be posted asap.

Want to put some money into the UK shops so anyone with them in stock that can post out straight away please PM me or leave a message.

I've seen on one site that they are going for about £160 inc postage so really thats what I would be hoping to sort one out for.

Needed for Indoor Finals so again need to post out sharpish.

Many Thanks

Matt
Old 24-03-2008
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

You might be lucky, but CML have told my LHS they will not have any B4 FT kits untill the end of April. shop has 4 on order and have had for the past 3weeks. I think it cos the last containor was full of B44s

www.norfolkbuggyclub.moonfruit.com

kyosho optima,Bosscat,Boomerang,,RB5 Vega,RB7,,RC12 5.2, TLR22-4,MP9,HB807T
Flask of tea & a rollup
Anglia model centre & CT Models
http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28117
Old 24-03-2008
Mad Member

oj, if you get stuck you can borrow my B4, its fairly new just let me know

B4FT-NOSRAM EVO-KO2123-SPASHETT 10x2

http://s343.photobucket.com/albums/o...-rugby-new.gif
Old 24-03-2008
oOple Advertiser

The info above is almost correct, there will be NO B4 kits around (Factory Team OR Team spec) until the end opf April. Nothing to do with B44's filling the last shipment but that there is a few small parts that AE are waiting for to complete the latest batch of kits, then due to the large quantity they are being shipped (too big a quantity for air frieght) so will be 4/5 weeks minimum. (The T4 truck is out of stock too now due to the same problem of waiting for parts, but the truck is not as important to us over here)

We had nine kits in stock the week before last and within two days the lot had gone. Knowing nothing at the time of this delay in supply we wondered what the hell had happened, 9 B4's in two days just doesnt happen, two weeks maybe but not 2 days, then when we phoned our order through to CML for more and was told they were out and the shortage problem was also explained to us then all became a little clearer. CML did tell us that we were in fact one of the last two shops to recieve stock from the last batch that was in which would suggest you would do very well to find a new (New as in Cragg box version) on the shelf in any "good" race shop here in the UK, maybe a lucky find in a smaller quieter shop maybe (lesser known shop etc)

Another problem of course is the rapidly gaining popularity of the X6 which is also putting a strain on the supplies of B4's at the moment, lots of people are trying the "New Math" it seems
X-PARTZ - PHAT BODIES - RACERS EDGE - RM2 - DIRT RACING PRODUCTS - DMS INSERTZ
TKR GRAPHICS - BF MATERIALS - BATAN - DMS PARTZ - TEAM AJ
Tel : (01923) 816636
Old 24-03-2008
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMS Racing View Post
which would suggest you would do very well to find a new (New as in Cragg box version) on the shelf in any "good" race shop here in the UK, maybe a lucky find in a smaller quieter shop maybe (lesser known shop etc)
a little patronising i think there darren!

Old 24-03-2008
Spends too long on oOple ...

I belive the cr is readily avaliable

My local model shop has a few b4's in if you want OJ i could give them a ring and see if any of the are the 2008 spec.

A

I always thought by 2013 we would have flying cars, but we have got blankets with sleeves!

Old 24-03-2008
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Does it have to be a cragg ft or will the original ft do
Old 24-03-2008
oOple Advertiser

Quote:
a little patronising i think there darren!
LosiXXX
Not really and certainly not meant to come across that way!! Just saying that only the bigger shops (by bigger I write good) simply because since Xmas time only "these" shops have had "stock" of Cragg box B4's. Your average small local model will probally not have one now since they probably have not had one at all (in stock rather than available to order). If I am wrong of course several of the shop owners from the better known stores will let us all know they have one (or two) but I doubt it will happen.
Old 24-03-2008
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMS Racing View Post
The info above is almost correct, there will be NO B4 kits around (Factory Team OR Team spec) until the end opf April. Nothing to do with B44's filling the last shipment but that there is a few small parts that AE are waiting for to complete the latest batch of kits, then due to the large quantity they are being shipped (too big a quantity for air frieght) so will be 4/5 weeks minimum. (The T4 truck is out of stock too now due to the same problem of waiting for parts, but the truck is not as important to us over here)

We had nine kits in stock the week before last and within two days the lot had gone. Knowing nothing at the time of this delay in supply we wondered what the hell had happened, 9 B4's in two days just doesnt happen, two weeks maybe but not 2 days, then when we phoned our order through to CML for more and was told they were out and the shortage problem was also explained to us then all became a little clearer. CML did tell us that we were in fact one of the last two shops to recieve stock from the last batch that was in which would suggest you would do very well to find a new (New as in Cragg box version) on the shelf in any "good" race shop here in the UK, maybe a lucky find in a smaller quieter shop maybe (lesser known shop etc)

Another problem of course is the rapidly gaining popularity of the X6 which is also putting a strain on the supplies of B4's at the moment, lots of people are trying the "New Math" it seems

I was only joking on the B44 bit.But the sad thing is by the time the kits turn up here people will have got fedup waiting and order them from over the water. thus the lhs will loseout

www.norfolkbuggyclub.moonfruit.com

kyosho optima,Bosscat,Boomerang,,RB5 Vega,RB7,,RC12 5.2, TLR22-4,MP9,HB807T
Flask of tea & a rollup
Anglia model centre & CT Models
http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28117
Old 24-03-2008
Mad Member

well by putting ''GOOD'' what else is it to mean?
some model shops with bigger footage than DMS might not have had them, doesnt mean there not ''GOOD''.....just means they probably stock other types of rc/models and get certain things into order..

Old 24-03-2008
Mad Member

Old 24-03-2008
oOple Advertiser

Quote:
I was only joking on the B44 bit.But the sad thing is by the time the kits turn up here people will have got fedup waiting and order them from over the water. thus the lhs will loseout
Yep quite possible, although we are led to believe they are on "short" supply over there too, but I doubt as bad as here, as no-one has them, big or small, good or bad LOL

Quote:
well by putting ''GOOD'' what else is it to mean?
some model shops with bigger footage than DMS might not have had them, doesnt mean there not ''GOOD''.....just means they probably stock other types of rc/models and get certain things into order..
Fair enough, not going to get my knickers in a twist over a quote, although i did put "good RACE shop" (which would rule out a "good AIRCRAFT shop" for instance) but you have just backed up what I meant by the fact a perfectly "good" model shop would possibly be great in other sectors and order "other" things in, "Other" in this case for that type of shop would be B4 kits, which they cant order in so would not be able to get one.
For this instance that we are talking about (supply of a presently hard to come by competiton buggy) that kind of shop would not be any good! Nor to be fair would the likes of ModelSport or Sussex Model Centre (two of the biggest model shops in the country) since they dont stock competiton buggies in mass numbers.
I simply meant the usual good sources of "stock" of competition kits, shops like us, MK, Apex, Microtech etc etc (not going to list every shop I think is good). Of couse on here, an off road buggy predominent forum "good" should be applied to shops as a description which is appropriate to what we are all into, I would go so far to say that SMC who I mentioned earlier would be a verp poor shop for any "racer" on here due to the lack of comp car related stock, but as also said are one of the largest shops in the UK (I would love their turnover!!!)

Back to the topic, out of interest I do notice that Kevin/Keith at Microtech are showing one B4 Team in stock at the moment if any use, they are a good bet, we always reccomend them to our customers if we cannot assist or supply.
Old 24-03-2008
oOple Advertiser

Quote:
You two need to kiss and make up, or something
Why? can two adults not have two different opinions anymore without people assuming its a bun fight!! I have no problem with a differing opinion to mine
Old 24-03-2008
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleyb4 View Post

A

... along with betamax video recorders and telex machines ...
Old 24-03-2008
oOple Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleyb4

A

I was just waiting to see who would be first to say that or somthing similiar. LOL
Old 24-03-2008

Cheers guys...good info.

Think I must state that I did have a look round on a few sites of shop I have used and it looked as if there were none available at the moment hence putting a message on here for help.

I guess there should be some available for the first national perhaps?

In answer to other questions:

Ash - already done the CR thing last year for the few regionals, indoor and winter series meets I attended and it not to my liking.

Stegger - just wanted the more up to date version really.

LOSIXXX - Chris I will need to take to you up on that offer if thats a definate offer? Drop me a PM and we can sort something out, mate
Old 24-03-2008
oOple Advertiser

Quote:
I guess there should be some available for the first national perhaps?
Could be tight from what we have been told, things rarely arrive sooner than the distributors think, but often later
Old 24-03-2008
Mad Member

Send a message via MSN to MattW

There is indeed a shortage - as i too have been trying to source a B4 FT kit with no sucess. The shop i'd planned to use does have a team kit in, but no sign of any FTs.
Old 24-03-2008
Spends too long on oOple ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by neiloliver View Post
it kicks your arse enough.

A

I always thought by 2013 we would have flying cars, but we have got blankets with sleeves!

Old 25-03-2008
#1 ZX5 fan

OJ, for the price, snap this blokes hand off!

Nortech is ACE!