![]() |
Alternative rx to Sanwa 451/451r
Hi all, sorry I know this has been asked before but I couldn't find thread.
Is there an alternative recover that is compatible with the Sanwa exzes X? Just wondering if there is anything cheaper out there that works as well. Cheers |
There is an Lrp receiver that is compatible. LRP C3. Spec on SMD website.
|
The 471 and 471W (waterproof - fantastic receiver for outdoor racing) also work. £50 off eBay.
|
Thanks guys
|
Ansmann R3.1 receivers work but you have to change the output to fhss2 I think
|
The ansman is no longer available
|
Sanwa Rx-371 FHSS3
This is about £54 ($89.99) inc delivery. Must admit Sanwa FHSS3 receivers are pricey :o although very responsive with matching digital servo :thumbsup:
see SANWA Receiver #RX-381 (RC-WillPower) Exzes-X M11X MT-4 GEMINI Airtronics 92424 |
| All times are GMT. The time now is 09:20 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com