|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hi all, sorry I know this has been asked before but I couldn't find thread.
Is there an alternative recover that is compatible with the Sanwa exzes X? Just wondering if there is anything cheaper out there that works as well. Cheers
__________________
~ICON-RC~ATOMIC CARBON~LMR~TONISPORT~NUCLEAR RC~
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
There is an Lrp receiver that is compatible. LRP C3. Spec on SMD website.
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
The 471 and 471W (waterproof - fantastic receiver for outdoor racing) also work. £50 off eBay.
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Thanks guys
__________________
~ICON-RC~ATOMIC CARBON~LMR~TONISPORT~NUCLEAR RC~
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Ansmann R3.1 receivers work but you have to change the output to fhss2 I think
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
The ansman is no longer available
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
This is about £54 ($89.99) inc delivery. Must admit Sanwa FHSS3 receivers are pricey
although very responsive with matching digital servo see SANWA Receiver #RX-381 (RC-WillPower) Exzes-X M11X MT-4 GEMINI Airtronics 92424 |
![]() |
|
|