oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   North West (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Indoor Finals - North West (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19638)

Stu 17-02-2009 06:16 PM

Indoor Finals - North West
 
Any drivers from the North West who would like to compete at the 2009 indoor finals at York can contact me for entry.

Places are available to drivers who have competed in the 2008 NW series. Drivers completing the series are as the following -
Results 08
Automatic entry is available to the top 15 drivers in each class, however it is very likely places will be available to NW drivers outside the top 15.

I will need a completed entry form, and a cheque made payable to YORCC (York Off Road Car Club) - £10 per class.
You can post this to my home address (see your BRCA handbook or PM), or pass it to me at racing.

See the following BRCA web-site link for more details, BRCA entry form & details.

Stu 09-03-2009 10:35 AM

So far,

6 entries for 2wd
4 entries for 4wd

:confused:

Stu 22-03-2009 05:59 PM

7 x 2wd
5 x 4wd

And a couple that I'm told are in-the-post.

I'll be at Worksop this weekend - you can give entries to me there.

jimmy 22-03-2009 06:41 PM

I was just there Stu - didn't see you mate, where were you? in the bogs?

Stu 22-03-2009 07:51 PM

I meant next weekend.
Or is it the next weekend?
Or should it be the end of this week?

Not sure - I'm confused now :(

Chrislong 22-03-2009 08:16 PM

Just so you are aware mate, I ain't going.

Stu 25-03-2009 06:18 PM

Chees Chris,

more entries on my door-mat today - :)

BTW - who likes my man-with-a-spanner-in-his-face avatar?

I like it.

Stu 03-04-2009 08:05 AM

Just to confirm what was said in the other thread.
Cheques I have will be destroyed.


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:42 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com