|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Any drivers from the North West who would like to compete at the 2009 indoor finals at York can contact me for entry.
Places are available to drivers who have competed in the 2008 NW series. Drivers completing the series are as the following - Results 08 Automatic entry is available to the top 15 drivers in each class, however it is very likely places will be available to NW drivers outside the top 15. I will need a completed entry form, and a cheque made payable to YORCC (York Off Road Car Club) - £10 per class. You can post this to my home address (see your BRCA handbook or PM), or pass it to me at racing. See the following BRCA web-site link for more details, BRCA entry form & details.
__________________
SP12/RC10/XLS/JRX-2/XX/XXCR/XXCR-KE/XXX/XXXBK2/CR2/Xpro/B4/XX4/XXX4/X5/X11/DEX410/DEX210/DNX408/8ight/VW Golf GTI MK2/VW Golf TDI Wagon/Ovlov V70 D5/VW Beetle II (registered to Carrie)/Bailey Ranger/(does anyone read this bullshit?)/Creda Tumble2/HotPoint FE800/BOSCH SGS45C02GB/Dyson DC04/new patio doors & windows/freshly painted bannister rail & skirting boards, baby. Last edited by Stu; 17-04-2009 at 12:46 PM. |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
So far,
6 entries for 2wd 4 entries for 4wd
__________________
SP12/RC10/XLS/JRX-2/XX/XXCR/XXCR-KE/XXX/XXXBK2/CR2/Xpro/B4/XX4/XXX4/X5/X11/DEX410/DEX210/DNX408/8ight/VW Golf GTI MK2/VW Golf TDI Wagon/Ovlov V70 D5/VW Beetle II (registered to Carrie)/Bailey Ranger/(does anyone read this bullshit?)/Creda Tumble2/HotPoint FE800/BOSCH SGS45C02GB/Dyson DC04/new patio doors & windows/freshly painted bannister rail & skirting boards, baby. |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
7 x 2wd
5 x 4wd And a couple that I'm told are in-the-post. I'll be at Worksop this weekend - you can give entries to me there.
__________________
SP12/RC10/XLS/JRX-2/XX/XXCR/XXCR-KE/XXX/XXXBK2/CR2/Xpro/B4/XX4/XXX4/X5/X11/DEX410/DEX210/DNX408/8ight/VW Golf GTI MK2/VW Golf TDI Wagon/Ovlov V70 D5/VW Beetle II (registered to Carrie)/Bailey Ranger/(does anyone read this bullshit?)/Creda Tumble2/HotPoint FE800/BOSCH SGS45C02GB/Dyson DC04/new patio doors & windows/freshly painted bannister rail & skirting boards, baby. |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
I meant next weekend.
Or is it the next weekend? Or should it be the end of this week? Not sure - I'm confused now
__________________
SP12/RC10/XLS/JRX-2/XX/XXCR/XXCR-KE/XXX/XXXBK2/CR2/Xpro/B4/XX4/XXX4/X5/X11/DEX410/DEX210/DNX408/8ight/VW Golf GTI MK2/VW Golf TDI Wagon/Ovlov V70 D5/VW Beetle II (registered to Carrie)/Bailey Ranger/(does anyone read this bullshit?)/Creda Tumble2/HotPoint FE800/BOSCH SGS45C02GB/Dyson DC04/new patio doors & windows/freshly painted bannister rail & skirting boards, baby. |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Just so you are aware mate, I ain't going.
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Chees Chris,
more entries on my door-mat today - ![]() BTW - who likes my man-with-a-spanner-in-his-face avatar? I like it.
__________________
SP12/RC10/XLS/JRX-2/XX/XXCR/XXCR-KE/XXX/XXXBK2/CR2/Xpro/B4/XX4/XXX4/X5/X11/DEX410/DEX210/DNX408/8ight/VW Golf GTI MK2/VW Golf TDI Wagon/Ovlov V70 D5/VW Beetle II (registered to Carrie)/Bailey Ranger/(does anyone read this bullshit?)/Creda Tumble2/HotPoint FE800/BOSCH SGS45C02GB/Dyson DC04/new patio doors & windows/freshly painted bannister rail & skirting boards, baby. |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Just to confirm what was said in the other thread.
Cheques I have will be destroyed.
__________________
SP12/RC10/XLS/JRX-2/XX/XXCR/XXCR-KE/XXX/XXXBK2/CR2/Xpro/B4/XX4/XXX4/X5/X11/DEX410/DEX210/DNX408/8ight/VW Golf GTI MK2/VW Golf TDI Wagon/Ovlov V70 D5/VW Beetle II (registered to Carrie)/Bailey Ranger/(does anyone read this bullshit?)/Creda Tumble2/HotPoint FE800/BOSCH SGS45C02GB/Dyson DC04/new patio doors & windows/freshly painted bannister rail & skirting boards, baby. |
![]() |
|
|