oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   For Sale (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Does anyone know what 1:10 Car I have here? (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2659)

Robbe 06-03-2007 03:03 PM

Does anyone know what 1:10 Car I have here?
 
I want to sell this car on German Ebay and I want to know what manfuacturer and model it is:

http://test.boettcher-online.com/_images/04.jpg

http://test.boettcher-online.com/_images/05.jpg

Some add. Info:
- it is 4WD chain driven (in fact it is two chains: One from the main sprocket two the differential gear and one from the rear differential gear two the front differential gear)
- it has a two gear main sprocket
- I bought it in the late 80ies in Hong Kong

As I need to specify the type, help is appreciated! Thank you very much in advance!

jimmy 06-03-2007 03:12 PM

It's an AYK Radiant
:)

Northy 06-03-2007 03:24 PM

Don't you want to sell it to me? :confused: :)

vader 06-03-2007 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimmy (Post 27855)
It's an AYK Radiant
:)

Damn Jimmy you're good!! I thought it was a PB or something

http://www.inetrc.com/AYK/Details/AYKRadiant.htm

Pictures a plenty!!!

P.S. Have a look at the RC10 Wow!!!

terry.sc 06-03-2007 11:06 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Actually that car is an AYK Maverick. Less well known than the Radiant, the difference is the Maverick has a two speed gearbox compared to the Radiants single speed gearbox.

Here's a picture of my Radiant as an example, got a NIP body for it as well. Definitely not for sale though!

rado-steve 06-03-2007 11:20 PM

lol - not in a for sale thread! ;)


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:27 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com