|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I want to sell this car on German Ebay and I want to know what manfuacturer and model it is:
http://test.boettcher-online.com/_images/04.jpg http://test.boettcher-online.com/_images/05.jpg Some add. Info: - it is 4WD chain driven (in fact it is two chains: One from the main sprocket two the differential gear and one from the rear differential gear two the front differential gear) - it has a two gear main sprocket - I bought it in the late 80ies in Hong Kong As I need to specify the type, help is appreciated! Thank you very much in advance! |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Don't you want to sell it to me?
__________________
Graham North http://www.atomic-carbon.co.uk https://www.facebook.com/atomiccarbon https://www.facebook.com/nortechracing |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Damn Jimmy you're good!! I thought it was a PB or something
http://www.inetrc.com/AYK/Details/AYKRadiant.htm Pictures a plenty!!! P.S. Have a look at the RC10 Wow!!! |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Actually that car is an AYK Maverick. Less well known than the Radiant, the difference is the Maverick has a two speed gearbox compared to the Radiants single speed gearbox.
Here's a picture of my Radiant as an example, got a NIP body for it as well. Definitely not for sale though! |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
lol - not in a for sale thread!
__________________
Team Lego Hair-Sponsored by Visa Big Toys: Nugget Yellow Corrado 1.8T Storm- Remap Coming Soon!! Corrida Red Fabia vRS- Revo'd to 185Bhp.......Eat My Soot! Last edited by jimmy; 06-03-2007 at 11:46 PM. |
|
|