oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Tamiya (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   MK has 201's in the uk!!! (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48574)

GRIFF55 24-06-2010 11:31 AM

MK has 201's in the uk!!!
 
For all you lads and lasses wanting to support uk shops, MK racing has the 201x in stock ready to ship next day delivery.
Fancy one for Oz, i'm sure that could be arranged!! Woo hoo, mines on its way:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

MikePimlott 24-06-2010 11:37 AM

I want one. :cry:

DCM 24-06-2010 11:39 AM

how is he set for Spares Andy?

MK Racing 24-06-2010 11:58 AM

I hope to have parts in the next 2 weeks :thumbsup:

If any one wants a kit taken to Oz this weekend, I can do a discounted price of £275 for the kit, body & wing, just give me a call at the shop.


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:19 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com