|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
For all you lads and lasses wanting to support uk shops, MK racing has the 201x in stock ready to ship next day delivery.
Fancy one for Oz, i'm sure that could be arranged!! Woo hoo, mines on its way
__________________
~ICON-RC~ATOMIC CARBON~LMR~TONISPORT~NUCLEAR RC~
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
I want one.
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
how is he set for Spares Andy?
__________________
dragon paints : team tekin : fusion hobbies :SCHUMACHER RACING : Nuclear R/C for all my sticky and slippery stuff - if it needs gluing or lubing, Nuclear RC is the man! |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
I hope to have parts in the next 2 weeks
If any one wants a kit taken to Oz this weekend, I can do a discounted price of £275 for the kit, body & wing, just give me a call at the shop. |
![]() |
|
|